Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Glanza Kit WANTED

Options
  • 27-06-2008 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

For 96 starlet. Want the front bumper, skirts ,front lights and bonnet if availible.
    PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

If your planning on makin your standard starlet into a glanza replica you'll also need the front fenders aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Crap didnt know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Yeah, as far as I know the indicator housings are different on the headlights so ya need the fender for it to line up properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

adverts.ie
    buyandsell.ie
    midnighclub.ie and
    gumtree.ie are your best bets aswell as dtdireland.ie

all the stuff you need can be found there or will help you out none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

why would you bother wasting money on a 96 starlet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

agreed. if you want a Starlet that looks like a Glanza V but can't insure a Turbo, just get a Glanza S.

The only thing about a Glanza V that appeals to me is the engine, can't see the appeal of one without the proper engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

colm_mcm wrote: »
    agreed. if you want a Starlet that looks like a Glanza V but can't insure a Turbo, just get a Glanza S.

The only thing about a Glanza V that appeals to me is the engine, can't see the appeal of one without the proper engine.

exactly

also a starlet is a great little beginners car so if your one is in decent nick it will hold its value well when you come to sell it on but if you go sticking a glanza kit on it you'll lose the money spent on the kit as well as devaluing the car itself.

As Colm_mcm said get a glanza S

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

colm_mcm wrote: »

Exactly if its not a Turbo its just a Starlet trying to be something its not!

Advertisement