Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MP3 Adaptor Mazda 6 Stereo

Options
  • 27-06-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Hi,

There was a thread here a while back from a guy trying to fit an MP3 adaptor to a Mazda 6 built in stereo. Cant find it on the search function

Has anyone had any expierience of this or can anyone recomend somewhere that does a good job. I have been to two Halfords and they just said they couldnt do it.

If I remember from the thread it seems like quite a technical job so I would to leave it to someone who knows what they are doin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Ahhh,

Thanks for that

Anyone know any places that do this for you ?? (Lazy Baxtard)

Halfords will, if you get the Dension Ice Link FM, and not the one that connects to the CD changer slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Doesw that Icelink work with a Creative Zen ?? Any idea how much they charge for fitting

it's not expensive, and the ice link comes with a 3.5mm adaptor lead. downside is it won't charge the mp3 player, there may be better options out there for a Creative. don't know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement