Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Female driver looses the plot

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

What I always wonder is how do these people know that you aren't a psycho yourself? :)

As for the woman, she was probably pissed of that you interrupted her important phone call. By important, I mean she was probably organising her social life or hairdressers appointment. Obviously a huge emergency ;)

I remember a couple of years ago I was listening to Today FM one morning and this woman phoned in to the Ian Dempsey breakfast show to complain about some other woman she had seen driving in a Mini Cooper. Basically she had seen this other woman driving along and using a hair straightener whilst driving. And had seen this not once, but several times during the week.

There has been so many times when I've been driving and I've had idiots up my arse, driving side to side trying to get past. Or just driving dangerously in general. It makes me so mad that I often feel like getting out and tearing them a new one.

A mate of mine recently told me a story. He was taking a load of children down to Dublin zoo from the north in a bus. They were driving near enough to the zoo but had gotten a bit lost. Anyway I'm not sure if they were at traffic lights or something but some guy in a car behind them started beeping. So my mate got out and started giving off to this guy saying "Can't you see we're not familiar with the area and we're a bit lost, f*** off" etc etc. The guy who was beeping suddenly became all apologetic and actually directed them to the zoo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Was she hot?
    (i know it helps if there hot)

TBH you have done all you can. Forget about it and move on. Guards wont do anything, there's more nutters than sane people, thus is the circle of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

This is the vid from the link above.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

...and what a useless video it is (I hate singing, animated animals :D)

and on that note ...enough is enough

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement