Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction Night June 27th

Options
  • 27-06-2008 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

Thought we might as well start a thread for the eviction night as the interview should be interesting, the highlights very revealing, and should Sylvia go, the possibility of things kicking off again.

The same girl over at that DS that has been getting all her info, says that she has been told
    Sylvia is miles ahead of Mo, and actually has the most votes in BB history. That must be 90%+. I can't wait to see her try and spin that!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'd well believe that. Can't wait to see Jen's face.

I'm off to make popcorn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Can't wait. Hopefully we get a new HM too, why do the ladies keep getting evicted earlier on?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Supercell wrote: »
    why do the ladies keep getting evicted earlier on?

'cause us ladies are bitches, and bitches in enclosed spaces become even worse :)

OMG picturegate was over that?!!!

Jennifer threw a tantrum and Denis got evicted over that!!

Amazing how a pretty girl and testosterone can make small things big!

I can't wait for Jennifer to be up for the vote, she really is a self obsessed cow.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Watching it now. great telly. How can they all defend Dennis?

I definitely side with Rex, Mo, Darnell and Mario on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Watching it now. great telly. How can they all defend Dennis?

I definitely side with Rex, Mo, Darnell and Mario on this.

yeah definately..what are the others on about they totally reacted over a picture, and then saying mo was squaring up to a girl..
    im suprised mo didn't deck dennis,spitting in someones face is the low of the low like, id prefer to get a dick into the face then be spat on..

Harpy wrote:
    yeah definately..what are the others on about they totally reacted over a picture, and then saying mo was squaring up to a girl..

Yeah I mean she squared up to him! Are they blind or what? What was he supposed to do turn and run away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Dale and Stewart are only sticking up for her cos they want to jump her bones. Guarantee you if it was Kat they wouldn't give a sh*t. Glad that other twat is out. Lowlife scum.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

From what i saw Becs is lucky he didn't push her pout of the way, 2 mins earlier she couldn't stand up in B block, bloody hammered.
    I'm failing to see why Dale is still there, he started the agro, and AFAIK continued it today.

Dale and Stewart are only sticking up for her cos they want to jump her bones. Guarantee you if it was Kat they wouldn't give a sh*t.

Absolutely right, its so transparent (I'd jump her bones too if she didnt open her mouth!!).

Jennifer will be up for nomination next week, her fan base in the house is weakening, I'm predicting her eviction next week.

• Advertisement

thank god for that!

Well justice WAS done! Sylvia out! :D

LOL, no loss

Davina better ask her about the Mo and be my boyfriend for the press incident, i'm sure if it happened BB would have it on tape.

Jesus, Jen is like a spoilt whiney child that isn't getting her way.

Really hope she's up next week. If she is she'll be gone. I'd like to see Stu go after that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Did any of ye see the atricle in more magazine with Jens Husband,apparently they've been married for four years, split up a couple of months ago "on a break" he sat down to watch the launch night a few weeks ago and sees his wife!!!! OMG:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I have to say I was disgusted and shaking with anger watching that. They way they treated Mo was a disgrace, and I hope those involved have a good look at this footage when they get out and re-evaluate themselves.

They acted like a pack of hyenas, I was fuming. All this stuff about Mo squaring up to a girl was absolute bullshine. Dale, you mutha fcukin gimp. Rex has consistently pwned you in this show, and you pick that moment you opportunistic leech to try and look the hard man in front of that wench. Epic fail on your behalf. Same goes for Stuart.

Dennis showed what a horrible person he is, both on the outside and the inside, with the way he pranced around the room after he spat on Mo, and then goaded him about crying. You fcukin vile dwarf, I hope you get everything that is coming to you.

Mo acted with extreme character. The way he reacted was the last thing that pussy ass group expected and wanted. They wanted him to fly into a punching rage. But instead, he showed them they he possessed something they all lack so dearly; class.

Thumbs up has to go to Mario. He showed his true self in those chaotic moments and acted like a real gent with Mo.

I think Darnell summed up the way I felt.

I know they only had an hr, but they left out so much in those highlights that would have damned the Whisper Club even more. Particularly Luke.

Edit: I forgot about Bex. What a waste of person. You fat fugly Vicky Pollard wannabe. She is the classic sheep, and you could see that she reacted the way she did to try and appease the 'cool kids'. How she has the cheek the accuse Mo of squaring up to her is beyond belief, she was the aggressor. I hope she realises that her carear in childcare will go as far as her carear in topless modelling; nowhere.

TBH the only people I have any time for now in that house are Mo, Rex, Darnell, Kat, Rachel, Mario and Lisa.
    The rest are horrible horrible self obsessed vile creatures who seem to forget there's cameras and viewers watching them at all times.

I have to say I was disgusted and shaking with anger watching that. They way they treated Mo was a disgrace, and I hope those involved have a good look at this footage when they get out and re-evaluate themselves.

They acted like a pack of hyenas, I was fuming. All this stuff about Mo squaring up to a girl was absolute bullshine. Dale, you mutha fcukin gimp. Rex has consistently pwned you in this show, and you pick that moment you opportunistic leech to try and look the hard man in front of that wench. Epic fail on your behalf. Same goes for Stuart.

Dennis showed what a horrible person he is, both on the outside and the inside, with the way he pranced around the room after he spat on Mo, and then goaded him about crying. You fcukin vile dwarf, I hope you get everything that is coming to you.

Mo acted with extreme character. The way he reacted was the last thing that pussy ass group expected and wanted. they wanted him to fly into a punching rage. But instead he showed them they he possessed something they all lack so dearly; class.

Thumbs up has to go to Mario. He showed his true self in those chaotic moments and acted like a real gent with Mo.

I know they only had an hr, but they left out so much in those highlights that would have damned the Whisper Club even more. Particularly Luke.

+1 on all of that.

I love how all of their argument and justification now hangs on Mo "squaring up to a girl". Mo was ignoring that drunken moron Rebecca who was in his face (not the other way around) while Stu was gladly hovering behind her trying to goad him. It was so pathetic. Mo wasn't even looking at Rebecca never mind speaking to her. She's a moron. I'd imagine she's an absolute nightmare on a night out.

Jen is just vile, and it totally wouldn't surprise me if she was married and hadn't told him she was doing this. Self-absorbed, spoiled child with far too high an opinion of herself.

Stu needs to go too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Love the lads with the muscle who are biggest shower of cowards ever. Go away boys and put more eyeliner on.

I too have never hated someone as much as I did seeing Dennis spit in Mo's face. It may only be a tv show but to spit it someone's face is vile and it really got my blood boiling. I was disappointe that BB didnt remove him there and then.

• Advertisement

Love the lads with the muscle who are biggest shower of cowards ever. Go away boys and put more eyeliner on.

+1

About a week ago, Dale was seen sulking in the bathroom with Jen and Sylvia about how he was never liked in shcool and college, and how people always despised him.

Word to the wise Dull, get a tape of this series and that mystery will become very clear to you. He has done everything in his power to isolate himself from the lads of the house, and everything in his power to become a bitch of the highest order. Hell, he is even looking and dressing like one now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Off to hopefully see Davina ask Sylvia why she lied so much....

They're either saying "Get Jen out" or "Get Stu Out"

I think it's Jen.

Lots of Boos....Love it!

I think it's predominately get Jen out, but also get stu/dale out. This is excellent to see. I was afraid that the masses might have seen past Jen's antics.

I'll probably record some of the interview, as in about 15 mins the live feed will have caught up, and I can't wait to see their faces when Jen +co. hear the crowd's reaction.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lots of Boos....Love it!
    Quality.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

deffo saying get Jen out.... wahey!!!!:)

Could Davina being giving her an easier time.

Come on, stick the knife in for gods sake. Where's all the clips of 'I steal If I want' 'I make noise if I want', all her backstabbing and bitching!

Mo acted with extreme character. The way he reacted was the last thing that pussy ass group expected and wanted. They wanted him to fly into a punching rage. But instead, he showed them they he possessed something they all lack so dearly; class.

Edit: I forgot about Bex. What a waste of person. You fat fugly Vicky Pollard wannabe. She is the classic sheep, and you could see that she reacted the way she did to try and appease the 'cool kids'. How she has the cheek the accuse Mo of squaring up to her is beyond belief, she was the aggressor. I hope she realises that her carear in childcare will go as far as her carear in topless modelling; nowhere.

+2 on all that.

Darnell went up in my estimation tonight.

I think Mo and Rex can be the new Jungle Cats only this time the JCs are babyfaces. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

indeed. im with you on that,all of that. jennifer is horriffic,the way rex apologized and said im really sorry,and then she just kept talking and crying about it,pathetic.

darnell completely summed up my feelings. i couldn't help myself from pacing around the room while watching it. and when darnell talked to them,it felt so good. uurrrgh.

i just know next week it will be mo and rex against each other, because there are so many of the bitchy people in there. i wish dale stuart and jen would be kicked out quite fast for some reason.

Advertisement