Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction Night June 27th

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Could Davina being giving her an easier time.

Come on, stick the knife in for gods sake. Where's all the clips of 'I steal If I want' 'I make noise if I want', all her backstabbing and bitching!

Yeah I know what you mean. But sure look at the Alex interview, that was also pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

delighted sylvia is out, never heard someone lie so much! hope someone batters her in a nightclub over the next few weeks, then dale and jen when they're gone too! dale acting the hard man, lisa would kick his ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Watching the live feed now. Dale has been crying (What was that you said last night about Mo crying Dale? ;) Yeah, thought so pussy). Luke says, 'that boo was ten times louder than Steph's', and Stu says that himself and Dale probably came across as bullies. Then Jen buts in and says 'what, for sticking up for a woman'. Get it through your thick head you wench, Bex was the aggressor (not Mo), and those two cnuts that are stuck to you wanted to look the big man.

The penny really has dropped certainly for Dale. He is ****ting himself.

Unless something epic happens, there is no way both Mo and rex will be up next week on there own. The bithcy group have suddenly become a minoity, and at least one of their group will be up next week considering you have Mo, Rex, Darnell, Mario, Lisa, and probably Kat and Rachel voting against them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 moe-julligan

i have lost all respect for al;ot of the housemates...jen...i hate her now...i only like mo rex mario mikey katreya rachel and darnell..wat does every1 else think?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Davina gives every hosemate an easy time, she asks them **** all questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

jobucks wrote: »
    Did any of ye see the atricle in more magazine with Jens Husband,apparently they've been married for four years, split up a couple of months ago "on a break" he sat down to watch the launch night a few weeks ago and sees his wife!!!! OMG:eek:

Yeah saw that alright in the paper a few times..meh..not sure whether to believe it or not:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Whether its true or not l hope he makes more from the
    papers than she does,
    Although he can't say they are married if they are not.
    Too easily verified.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well her "relationship status" on DS says "separated".

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Watching it now. great telly. How can they all defend Dennis?

I definitely side with Rex, Mo, Darnell and Mario on this.
    You can watch RAW again now.

HHH was drafted to Smackdown.

Does anyone else want to see the end of the cookie monster.

She has to be the most irritating thing that has ever been on our screens.

Be gone foul wench, say I.

Nikki Graham was irritating, but also funny. This bint is not funny in any way at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

ciaranmul wrote: »
    hope someone batters her in a nightclub over the next few weeks!

Jesus, you serious? I hadn't seen any big brother until today but what did this girl do? Lie in the big brother house? KILL HER! And I find it interesting that people want the ****stirrers out? What the hell's the point of that?

Just saw the other thread.
    Reported the post and asked for a merge.
    My title is better though.

Whilst her act is wearing thin, and she can be annoying, there are far more annoying house mates in there to occupy people's hate. Jen, Luke, Dale, Bex, Mikey, Stu would all be ahead of her in the peckin order of annoyance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Catikins

Jen, Luke, Dale, Bex, Me, Stu would all be ahead of her in the peckin order of annoyance.
    :eek:

Catikins wrote: »
    :eek:

Fixed now to say Mikey.

My keyboard was acting the cnut when I was typing that post, and I had to make a number of corrections, that one slipped through the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Terry wrote: »
    You can watch RAW again now.

HHH was drafted to Smackdown.

LOL. Yeah but Friday Night Smackdown is now out of the question. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Watching the live feed now. Dale has been crying (What was that you said last night about Mo crying Dale? ;) Yeah, thought so pussy). Luke says, 'that boo was ten times louder than Steph's', and Stu says that himself and Dale probably came across as bullies. Then Jen buts in and says 'what, for sticking up for a woman'. Get it through your thick head you wench, Bex was the aggressor (not Mo), and those two cnuts that are stuck to you wanted to look the big man.

The penny really has dropped certainly for Dale. He is ****ting himself.
    Spot on with everything there.
    Unless something epic happens, there is no way both Mo and rex will be up next week on there own. The bithcy group have suddenly become a minoity, and at least one of their group will be up next week considering you have Mo, Rex, Darnell, Mario, Lisa, and probably Kat and Rachel voting against them.
    Will they all nomiante the same people though? Almost everyone else is practically guranteed to go for Rex and Mo.
    GinnyJo wrote: »
    Davina gives every hosemate an easy time, she asks them **** all questions.
    Probably under instructions after all the complaints before about the Makosi interview and the others she tore apart, which is bollox imo. Did she ask Sylvia about that bull**** she said about Mo wanting a fake relationship with her?

Also, top marks for the way Darnell and Mario acted after the incident. Darnell is the man and Mario, despite having his head stuck up his own arse at times, is a really nice person.

edit: and Mo, obviously. If anyone did that to me I'd instictively go to knock their ****ing head in.

Advertisement