Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Clearwire] Trying to cancel...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Speer

campo wrote: »
    U see this gets to me I unplugged it and cancelled my DD , did you not think of calling them to cancel your account because cancelling your direct debit does not count of course there going to keep on billing you until you actually ring them and tell them you don't want there service anymore
    From day one the thing didn't work.The only time you could use it was around 12 midnight.Calls to them got nowhere so i just stopped paying them which usually means end of service.They really sold me this service under false pretences.They're the worse company I've ever dealt with by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Speer wrote: »
    From day one the thing didn't work.The only time you could use it was around 12 midnight.Calls to them got nowhere so i just stopped paying them which usually means end of service.They really sold me this service under false pretences.They're the worse company I've ever dealt with by a mile.

no stop paying tme does not mean end of service if I dont pay my esb bill then am I saying listen lads dont need that electricity thing anymore of course there is many reasons why people dont or are unable to pay and complanies generally give people a chance before the just close there account but they will look for all money owed until account was closed.
    now if u ring them and said I want to cancel my account and im not paying x amount because I am in dispute with your service then fair enough but at all times communication must be keep open to safeguard you more then anything else

Advertisement