Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night is coming, What to do?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭

Right, it's 9:10.... Night is setting in. What's there to do in Dublin on a Friday night, that dosn't

a)include getting drunk

b)include getting drunk

c) include watching your mates getting drunk

d) include going near Dr. Quirkey's, etc

e) staying in and watching sh*te on TV

Is there anything to do? How about a list...

I've left my laptop charger in work, so have about an hour and a half left on this, maybe some more on another laptop. All my mates are either working, down the country, or in another country.

Suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Panic tbh.

Apart from cinema there's feck all to do in this country that doesn't involve drink or sex or sleep either after dark or during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Read? Sleep? Clean out your wardrobe and dance around to a happy soundtrack?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Amuse yourself here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Howl at the moon. It really freaks out the neighours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Amuse yourself here.

He only has an hour an a half of battery but I dunnno i like those options you dont wanna do :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I'm sorry, but for the sake of your sanity, you're simply going to have to get drunk. I know I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

stand on the rooftops looking shady

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hmmmm. Cinema.

There's an idea.

Can't sleep. Only have fashion mags here, so no reading really... Cleaning... Ugh!

Howling at the moon it is... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Cinema was the first idea that came to my mind. You could go for a drive (if you have a car!). You could then drive to dun laoghaire and walk the pier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

What hobbies other than photography dude?

Sometimes i think we should just all arrange to meet up on a Friday night and do something. I mean....we are always here.....posting.:D

• Advertisement

No driving up in Dub!

Heh, hobbies... photography... Other than that, mountains and that lark. Music, but not arsed with a gig tonight. Too loud for me!

Hmmmm... Might just head out with the camera.

The camera is always a trusty friend in fairness. Doesn't matter the weather or setting, you can do something fun with it.

Indeed, indeed!

Is there any late night cafe's in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

quick fap one out, time is ticking...

failing that, cinema sounds good.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Indeed, indeed!

Cafe Mokka, South William St. or Sufis on Lr Stephen's Street me thinks.

Grand. Might head in that direction in a bit! Cheers!

God I would love to get out of the house tonight but I don't wanna head to the pub to watch my mates drink!! Think i will have a lazy one tonight!

Aye, it's so easy to just stay at home. Even just a quick wander about'll do me!!

Good thinking though Dragan... Nocturnal meetups...

Aye, it's so easy to just stay at home. Even just a quick wander about'll do me!!

Good thinking though Dragan... Nocturnal meetups...

Yeah once you get in from work and sit down, it's so hard to get the motivation to do anything else! Can't see myself leaving the house again tonight!

Bah.

Scumbag students a few houses down are having a leaving party. And all their scumbag friends are coming over.

I'm manning the doors and windows of my own place for the night. :(

*Loads shotgun & has one last read of Zombie Survival forum*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bah.

Scumbag students a few houses down are having a leaving party. And all their scumbag friends are coming over.

Zombie hunter here reporting for duty!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Indeed, indeed!

There used to be one in rathmines, not sure if its still there. Next to where that really dodgy pub used to be. cant remember the name of that either tho! Sorry.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bah.

You'd be best of launching a pre-emptive attack and taking them out asap. Make a few bombs out of household goods and use them to take out key structural points around their house. This will cause the house to crumble to the ground with them inside. Shoot/torture any survivors.

faceman wrote: »
    There used to be one in rathmines, not sure if its still there. Next to where that really dodgy pub used to be. cant remember the name of that either tho! Sorry.

Think that's called The Ryans Place?

Used to live near it... Looks rightly scummy!!

It's begun... There's a lad on the street having a piss.

Tittney Spears is on full blast.

End of the world is NIGH!

Advertisement