Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish Indo Confused again

Options
  • 27-06-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Every time I read an article on the Irish Independant by Eddie Cunningham I get confused. In todays article /supplement in the Independant he again refers to the new rates of motor tax and vrt applying to both new and used cars.

It thought it was Tax, VRT on new cars and vrt only on 2nd hand imports older than 2007.
    I have emailed him before to clarify this but no responce. After reading todays article id say there is now even more confused motorists.

have a read of it.

Thank god we have Boards.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Indo is never factually incorrect :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

They have all the July prices in the Indo today, including all the ones we've been waiting for.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I didn't see the article and given its the Indo, I have no real desire to see it!
    At least they are consistent in their reporting!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

missed the article too and doesn't appear to be online...

Advertisement