Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brucie - races

• 27-06-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

so i built up a huge lead, decided to hop out and grab another car. Suddenly all the other cars went past me! Stupid cheating game.

So I game 2nd? Do I get to try it again or is that it?

Edit: ok it looks like i'm doing the same race again, even though he gave me directions to a different address (i think).

Still though, kinda poxy that you can't build up a big lead and coast to the finish.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

you can, ive done it tons of times. as far as im aware there is no catch up logic. you obviously didnt have as big a lead as you thought.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've never even had them come close in the races I've done. Try not to hit so many walls and cars! The other drivers are pretty crap so take it handy and you should win no bother. Make sure you have a decent car, like the turismo or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭sonicthebadger*

MarkR wrote: »
    I've never even had them come close in the races I've done. Try not to hit so many walls and cars! The other drivers are pretty crap so take it handy and you should win no bother. Make sure you have a decent car, like the turismo or something.

I'm the same, the races are fun but they're way too easy. I don't mind having to make a few attempts to get the job done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

quarryman wrote: »
    so i built up a huge lead, decided to hop out and grab another car. Suddenly all the other cars went past me! Stupid cheating game.

I crashed in one race, looked behind me to see if i could see any of the others, and one of the other racing cars just dropped from the sky!!! I still won though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Hmm, I dunno, this morning I did the race in North Alderney where all the opposition are in trucks (and I was in a Turismo) and by the end of the final lap I had lapped 2 of my opponents! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Easy money.

Advertisement