Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch 1.7

• 28-06-2008 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

This patch is primarily a bug fix.
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.
    • Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language.

It was very much needed as there was a problem where people could enable the cheat commands and they would not be kicked from a server.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

This patch is primarily a bug fix.

It was very much needed as there was a problem where people could enable the cheat commands and they would not be kicked from a server.

Hassle, There are still people playing patch 1.5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Lol yeah, I just found out that a clan we were supposed to play is running 1.5 on one of their servers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Clans should always have the latest patch IMO. I'll wait a few days for public servers to upgrade to 1.7 and install it myself. What's the point in staying on an obsolete version?! :confused:

Oh and thanks for the info Christophicus! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

NP man. There are alot of 1.7 servers now. Most clans will have upgraded already so that will give you alot of 1.7 servers straight away.

• Advertisement

Won't get a chance to play CoD4 for a while... Working on the race bike every single evening atthe moment. Have to have it ready for this week-end! :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'm still amazed at how many people are still playing 1.6, suppose more people than I thought were using the radar glitch.

What radar glitch? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

there was a glitch where certain commands would allow you to see the position of all the enemies

I didn't even know that! I'm so innocent... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement