Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.Am.So.Tired.

• 28-06-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

I have not slept all week.

Anybody else have murderous thoughts about their neighbours and the stupid noises that they make?

Also ignorant fecking sh1tehawks who do things like beep the horn outside somebodys house at 5am so they dont have to bother getting out of the car? And people who lock dogs up so they bark all the time? And kids who are thrown out of the house first thing in the morning and play annoying games outside your house?

God I hate people.

Neeed sleeeeep.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

How many times can you kick the ball off the wall?!?! *shakes fist out window at neighbour child*:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

And they all do it on purpose.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Peared wrote: »

Anybody else have murderous thoughts about their neighbours and the stupid noises that they make?

Also ignorant fecking sh1tehawks who do things like beep the horn outside somebodys house at 5am so they dont have to bother getting out of the car? And people who lock dogs up so they bark all the time? And kids who are thrown out of the house first thing in the morning and play annoying games outside your house?

God I hate people.

Neeed sleeeeep.

People of the sun suck. I prefer dogs. They tend to be much nicer!

You should have a couple of stiff drinks to put you to sleep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

God I hate people.

Neeed sleeeeep.
    Get ear plugs they work wonders or

go to sleep listen to music its very relaxin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im with random chatbox, ear plugs or music ftw.

I have 2 tracks on my ipod that i love. One is the sound of waves on the seashore. The other is the sound of heavy rain. Tis great!

• Advertisement

Cannot do the earplugs thing.

Feels icky and worry I will miss something vital, like somebody screaming 'fire' or 'it's raining money'.

Cannot do the earplugs thing.

Feels icky and worry I will miss something vital, like somebody screaming 'fire' or 'it's raining money'.

No they they block out background sound which is very annoying

makes everything bearable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Ditto on the ear plugs. My house mate fell in the door yesterday morning at 3.30am with some drunken bint in tow. He proceeded to plow around the kitchen (directly under my bed room) opening drawers, slamming doors in his alcohol induced hunger while she stumbled about on the tiles in her high heels. Only for the ear plugs i have there would have been a particularly messy murder committed with various kitchen utensils in oranmore last night!

They block out back ground noise but i was still able to hear my alarm this morning for work with them in. You should give them a try before the hallucinations get too bad;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I am also highly exhausted. I really should sleep cos i'm up in 6hours or somthing but then i'd have to actually move nad put my laptop on the floor but stress of that man.
    spelling is suffereing. bad sign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

just practise archery using them as targets.

• Advertisement

just practise archery using them as targets.

Now this, I like.

Now this, I like.

as do i peared as do i
    :cool:

as do i peared as do i
    :cool:

That was you:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Archery?? f*ck that. Get a good rifle.

That was you:eek:

aye that it was.

aye that it was.

The sheep n all

The sheep n all

my love of sheep is well documented.

its always me...anywhere theres something happening im behind it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Oh hell yeah. Got extremely noisy neighbours here, but not since I nearly kicked his door in at 3 in the morning one weekend. Let lash into him about the noisy music, only starting at 3-4AM most weekends, and him on his own in the house, wouldn't mind so much if it was a party.
    faceman wrote: »
    or music ftw.

Music FTW. At 9 the next morning, I put on Slipknot's Wait and Bleed, turn the bass to max, speakers to loudest, Winamp on repeat and leave the house for about an hour. A smug sense of satisfaction is always a good way to start the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

smug indeed, i can imagine. reign in blood is another nice **** you, have a nice morning cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

smug indeed, i can imagine. reign in blood is another nice **** you, have a nice morning cd.

I also find pretty much anything by Mozart or Dvořák to be quite loud. **** you indeed, and listen to my classical "up yours" you noise bastids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

my love of sheep is well documented.

its always me...anywhere theres something happening im behind it

No he means shoot the sheep.

Obviously.:rolleyes:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Was over in Prague during the week. There was a hotel being built across the street from the hostel I was staying in. I tell ya, the Czech builders don't mess about, started with the jack-hammer at 6am! :eek:
    Not what I call nice to wake up to when you were out drinking in the late bar that doesn't finish up til 5am... :mad:

Advertisement