Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Housemate Week 4?

Options
  • 28-06-2008 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Whos your favourite housemate post Spit-gate?

Simple as.

Possibly say your least favourite too...

Best HM? 73 votes

Luke
    0%
    Darnell
    2%
    darsarnicolaonfire 2 votes
    Michael
    34%
    KulganThe_Scary_ManMossy MonkTuskybilly the squidChinafootvectraNaosandymanMr.Nice GuymagnumladyjustfortherecorCarroller16Arthurdalypq0n1ct4ve8zf5DoolieSmegballzuchumtasha1Simply Red 25 votes
    Mohammed
    0%
    Rachel
    12%
    KulganMossy MonkCathyMoranMr.Nice GuymoneymanDman001TabnabszuchumDmanDmythDledge 9 votes
    Jennifer
    9%
    Tuskybilly the squidCathyMoranMr.Nice Guycallaway92Qualityherewegoagain 7 votes
    Dale
    1%
    Thomas_S_Hunterson 1 vote
    Stuart
    2%
    Orleerhapsody 2 votes
    Kathreya
    0%
    Mario
    10%
    ChinafootaviendhaMikeHonchotragedyman1978lorweldeclectictrekLolaDubLaurs_civic 8 votes
    Lisa
    21%
    KulganSupercellMossy MonkTuskyStephen PCathyMoran_feedback_ArmaniJeanssCharliezuchumSimply RedDmanDmythDledgeveryangryman_JOE_ImJohndaisy123 16 votes
    Rebecca
    1%
    CathyMoran 1 vote
    Rex
    2%
    emeraldstarFresh Pots 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Lisa
    No guessin who mine is, Super M all the way.

Least favourite, probably Luke, but Dale, Jen and Bex give him a very close run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Rachel
    Mo and Darnell. Probably prefer Mo to win because they blame him for everything and they're against him for no apparent reason. If anyone deserves to win it's him. Him, Darnell and Kat are the only ones to show any class in the house, specially Mo.

If it was me that Dennis had spat on, I would have knocked the sh1t out of the prick. Can't stand him, and spitting is just dirty and low. I honestly would have bet **** out of him. Mo showed alot of class not hammering the little b1tch!

Darnell because he stuck up for what was actually right. I can't stand the little bitch group of Jen/Becks/Dale/Luke. Hopefully they all go in the next 4 weeks. They get flustered when anyone has an intelligent debate with them, ala Darnell when Jen (deludedly) said he should have been the one to go. They didn't know what to do or say. Jen is really getting on my tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Lisa
    I have yet to decide who is my favourite, it's between Kat and Darnell, although Mario is really starting to grow on me!!! My least favourite is Jen. How pathetic with her crying over a PICTURE! Although Rex is probably right and she was just p*ssed off with the boys vying for her attention. I hope she goes with Stuart in the end, imagine Dale's reaction?!!! He'd cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Mario
    moneyman wrote: »
    Mo and Darnell. Probably prefer Mo to win because they blame him for everything and they're against him for no apparent reason. If anyone deserves to win it's him. Him, Darnell and Kat are the only ones to show any class in the house, specially Mo.

If it was me that Dennis had spat on, I would have knocked the sh1t out of the prick. Can't stand him, and spitting is just dirty and low. I honestly would have bet **** out of him. Mo showed alot of class not hammering the little b1tch!

Darnell because he stuck up for what was actually right. I can't stand the little bitch group of Jen/Becks/Dale/Luke. Hopefully they all go in the next 4 weeks. They get flustered when anyone has an intelligent debate with them, ala Darnell when Jen (deludedly) said he should have been the one to go. They didn't know what to do or say. Jen is really getting on my tits.

Totally agree with you here, although Kat is still my favourite housemate i think Mo showed a lot of class as he has done all through the weeks with them ganging up on him he's never given back as good as he's gotten. I think Darnell was very clearly standing up for what he felt was right and was upset by how low dennis stooped. Jen saying darnell should have gone was unreal. She's my least favourite housemate now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Mario Darnell and Rex are my favourites.

Not liking Rebecca, Jennifer, Luke or Mohammed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Michael
    Can't believe I'm not only watching BB again,but am now disussing it on t'internet :eek: anyhoo, Darnell favourite this week, closely followed by Rex-he's a prick like, but he genuinely doesn't seem to give a **** what the idiots think about him, me likes-least favourite definitely Jen, she's vile

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Lisa
    Interesting poll results.
    Cookie-Monster Kat is Evens Fav on Betfair at the moment, basically the market says she wins 50% of the time from here.
    Yet she is only 5th most popular contestant on boards??

I don't see myself why she is so popular betting-wise (though seeing as I still can't believe Nadia or Cameron won then I obviously havn't a clue).

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Lisa
    Has to be Darnell for me this week, chap is a legend. Mario, Mo and Rex also gone up in my book.

Luke and Dale got found this week to be complete bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Lisa
    No guessin who mine is, Super M all the way.

Least favourite, probably Luke, but Dale, Jen and Bex give him a very close run.

Surprised to see so many for Super M. Hope you don't mind, but I've robbed your signature. The man is a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Michael
    Despite liking Mario from the start, he took a bit of a dip during the last few days but came right back up the other night. Although he does rant on a bit and can come across as a bit of an arse, his heart is in the right place. You could see it during the "Fight Night", telling Lisa to go back to the other bedroom (Clearly knowing Mo being upset, wouldn't want many people there) then going in and rubbing his back etc.

Rex & Darnell I've like the whole way through. Both seem to be laid back and not **** stirrers. Rex just had a few drinks, didn't mean to upset Jen and was a man about it apologising several times in front of the group.

Darnell was not standing for someone being spat upon and behaved the very way I would want someone to behave had I receiver of an incident like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Lisa
    Surprised to see so many for Super M. Hope you don't mind, but I've robbed your signature. The man is a legend.

No bother mate. The more people spreading the good word of facilitation the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Michael
    Darnell for me, hilarious.
    Sticking up for Mohammed aswell and being so passionate about it to all the bullys in the other group was well worth the vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Michael
    Defo Darnell this week, I think he sees what's really going on, when the rest of them are speculating, they're usually tallking a load of sh**e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Michael
    DARNELL FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Michael
    Gwan Darnell! :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement