Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acting Showreels

• 28-06-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

I'd like to advertise my services as a producer of showreels, I have access to a lit studio facility (based in Dublin) perfect for filming small scenes and monologues. I also have all the facilities needed for converting vhs and editing. I have dvd burning facilities and can convert your showreel to a web format for your youtube or myspace. I have wide experience in making showreels and am happy to offer my expertise. If anyone is interested go to www.polysolo.com for more detailed information on what I have to offer, alternatively drop me a mail at info@polysolo.com, I hope that this information may be useful to some of you out there as video and web showreels become the norm before auditions. Many of my past clients have told me it really does make a difference.

I'm booking late July and August so book soon to avoid the September rush!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Good service. Anyone else doing this around the country?

Advertisement