Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darnell hands it to Jen..

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Unbelievable, she really is horrible :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Go Darnell! She is some piece of work. I want to run Dale over, repeatedly. He is such a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Wench!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

That is how you put a spoilt child in their place.

Darnell has rapidly become my favorite this week

I think Darnell *would* be my favourite.... but then I saw him telling becs (the waste of space) how boootiful & funny she was. BLEAUCH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

olaola wrote: »
    I think Darnell *would* be my favourite.... but then I saw him telling becs (the waste of space) how boootiful & funny she was. BLEAUCH!

That was before all the fights, and tbh, I think he just saw the chance for nailing a bit of fanny. Bex clearly seems desperate to act the Vicky Pollard, and out of all the girls, seems the most likely to 'put out' after getting larger'd up. Darnell, like a lot of blokes at the end of a Saturday night, goes for the fat girl at the end of the night, knowing that she is easy game.

That was before all the fights, and tbh, I think he just saw the chance for nailing a bit of fanny. Bex clearly seems desperate to act the Vicky Pollard, and out of all the girls, seems the most likely to 'put out' after getting larger'd up. Darnell, like a lot of blokes at the end of a Saturday night, goes for the fat girl at the end of the night, knowing that she is easy game.

That's what I'm kind of hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Darnell is the man. A lot of guys would have flew off the handle in that moment but he just calmly put her in her place using the facts.

Jen is in denial. 'He didn't spit'. :rolleyes:

Darnell's the kind of person you'd want to have on your side. The others are backstabbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yep, if I could choose , Darnell would be my choice as winner, he is smart and true, and not afraid to keep it "real" but in a nice way.

He wont make it to the finish though because he won't bite his tongue when he should, also being so smart that he usually wins arguments won't make him a favourite with the people he just made look like an idiot on national tv.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

i hate jen...what a bitch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

good man yourself darnell!! That girl needs taking down a peg or 2, she thinks shes all that when really shes just plain annoying. After causing all that trouble over her stupid painting the other night i really hope that she is up for eviction next week :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭xXxhotstuff xXx

lads would jen ever get over herself.. twas a bloody painting, she said she wanted to keep it but now, because she made such a big deal over absolutely nothing, it is just associated with bad memories from inside the house instead of good ones.. she should have just let it slide and said nothing i mean you couldnt even see any difference after rex 'smudged' the painting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Hard to believe that Jen has a child, the way she behaved was worse then a child would. Hopefully she'll be nominted and be out next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Did you hear Danrell complaining in the bedroom that rebecca wouldn't put out for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

jen is horrible but i pray she puts on make up cause she looks ten times more ugly without it..

darryln is so funny , especially when becky wouldnt put out haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

definately when jen noticed she was getting attention she made it worse!! and was in no way within her right to say too darnell he should have been evicted just because he didn't think it was ok dennis spat in mo's face!! absolutely dispicable behaviour

Darnell handed it to Becks last night :D

She went in gagging for a fight and got shot down.

Go Darnell!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Darnell, as per usual, spot on.

He really should take it at this stage in the game. He was geniunely fighting against Dennis's action and not taking the people involved into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

I love you Darnell!

Advertisement