Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation

Options
  • 28-06-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

When is the graduation for commerce students? I couldnt find any info online for some reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

has anyone any clue when arts is likely to be - it is currently on the schedule as tbc. When do they decide and let us know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

spaceylou wrote: »
    has anyone any clue when arts is likely to be - it is currently on the schedule as tbc. When do they decide and let us know?

I'd guess that'll be in November given the last dates confirmed for other conferrings. But there's plenty of time yet.

Thanx, I kinda figured it will be around then but an actual date would be great because my parents are talking about going to oz for a month around that time but they don't want to miss my graduation - bless them :D so am constantly being asked what the story is!!

• Advertisement

Thanx, I kinda figured it will be around then but an actual date would be great because my parents are talking about going to oz for a month around that time but they don't want to miss my graduation - bless them :D so am constantly being asked what the story is!!

That's nice. Perhaps you could email someone and get an unconfirmed date or something. But otherwise you'll have to wait.

in case anyone else was wondering about Arts graduations this year - I just got an email from the conferring unit and while they are still unconfirmed, they are likely to be either last week of November or first week of December.... :)

in case anyone else was wondering about Arts graduations this year - I just got an email from the conferring unit and while they are still unconfirmed, they are likely to be either last week of November or first week of December.... :)

Result! I'm in the first alphabetical group to be conferred so that looks good.

Advertisement