Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xfire Bebo App Launched

• 28-06-2008 3:31pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, an Irish bebo app developer has just launched Xfire for bebo. :P

hats off to him, just shows that not all Irish beboers arent stupid kiddie developers making 'What kind of kisser are you' and such. More of this please

http://apps.bebo.com/xfire/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

o rly?
    got any proof to back that one up there kyp_durron?
    it's not very nice now to be taking credit for other peoples work. Would you like to retract your bull**** claim?

lol, what a dickhead, deleted his post pretty quickly. i'm not deleting mine though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    o rly?
    got any proof to back that one up there kyp_durron?
    it's not very nice now to be taking credit for other peoples work. Would you like to retract your bull**** claim?

lol, what a dickhead, deleted his post pretty quickly. i'm not deleting mine though.

Look how stupid you are.

lol, i'm not claiming other peoples work though... :D, stupid but not a leech

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    lol, i'm not claiming other peoples work though... :D

It's me!

I'm the Irish bebo app developer in da OP.

Yeah, that's pretty serious stuff.

too easy :) i'll tip my hat and bow out of the impending flamewar, good day to you Mr. Leech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

kyp_durron wrote: »
    It's me!

I'm the Irish bebo app developer in da OP.
    Hey I'd love to know how you made it. I'm starting into bebo apps myself and would love some tips.

Wait a minute.......

Why am I asking you....?

You didn't even make the app...

How do I know you ask? Possibly coz I did?!

Dude don't take credit for other people's work. You probably dont even know the first thing about php, or even what php is!

Tell you what, you want credit for doing work? Maybe you should actually try do something rather than just trawling the internet, claiming credit for other people's work.

Popple3 wrote: »
    Hey I'd love to know how you made it. I'm starting into bebo apps myself and would love some tips.

Wait a minute.......

Why am I asking you....?

You didn't even make the app...

How do I know you ask? Possibly coz I did?!

Dude don't take credit for other people's work. You probably dont even know the first thing about php, or even what php is!

Tell you what, you want credit for doing work? Maybe you should actually try do something rather than just trawling the internet, claiming credit for other people's work.

Hahaha oh man.

Please get more butthurt and post some more tears, all the while completely missing the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

The internet... it's faaaaaantastic! :rolleyes:

Fnz wrote: »
    The internet... it's faaaaaantastic! :rolleyes:

I invented the internet. It was me.

kyp_durron wrote: »
    I invented the internet. It was me.
    Well done, you're learning the ways of sarcasm!

And it is you who is missing the point. I spent time learning to code, and then building the app, only for some guy to try get credit for it. Wouldn't that piss you off too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

back on topic, whats the app about?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    back on topic, whats the app about?
    It's just a simple app that displays your Xfire (http://xfire.com) status on your page using Xfire's mini-profile feature. There's no Xfire AP, so until they release something, that's all it does for now

Advertisement