Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's an idea.......

Options
  • 28-06-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

I Was over on the DS forums, and a few people said how they would love if everyone faced eviction next week (mainly to send a message to the Whisper Club), so it got me thinking.

Wouldn't it be interesting if BB cut a deal with the housemates. For this weeks task, they would be given the chance of double or nothing*. BB puts it to them that they can do it as they usually would, with a basic/luxury budget as the lose/win or, should they choose the double or nothing, if they pass it's a double luxury budget (i.e. £1000+), but if they fail, not only would they be left with a basic budget, but they would all face the public vote for eviction. They would be given 30 mins to decide.

I think this would be intriguing for a number of reasons. We have all seen how much the budget means to the housemates, and even when given the luxary budget, they struggle to get everything they want. With this bonaza bugdet, they could have all the fags, booze, sweets, cakes, steak, tokens etc. that they want. The following week literally would be lived in luxury.

To certain housemates, this would be a no brainer, as they have no reason to think the public hate them, and they love their choc. cookies, fizzy pop, gourmet food (e.g. Kat, Mikey, Rex). Also, the likes of Mario and Mo are confident in their popularity, and have already successfully come through an eviction, so they probably wouldn't be afraid of going up again.

However, I think the penny has dropped for Luke, Bex and Dale. They looked like they were sh/ttin themselves last night when they heard Sylvia's reaction, and they might of coped on that they are not as popular on the outside as they first thought. However, how would they explain this to the group. "em... we don't want to go up for eviction because we have realised that the public have worked out that we are a bunch of backstabbing bitchy weasels".

I would particularly be intrigued to see Luke and Becky's reaction, because they make such a fuss about the budget and getting all the things they want, that people would smell a rat if they didn't go for the deal. One way or another, it would be a very interesting 30 mins to watch.

What do others think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I think you put too much thought into big brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tusky wrote: »
    I think you put too much thought into big brother!

The present lull in the Euro's, coupled with doing everything I can to avoid writing my dissertation = far too much time on my hands. :D

Advertisement