Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

nicnicnic wrote: »
    might get a sponsorship deal

No, I'm not multiaccounting with UB unfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Samba wrote: »
    Online companies unfortunately do have every right as per their terms and conditions of use to suspend your account and freeze your balance.

Do the t+cs say 'freeze' or 'seize'? If they can freeze the money, surely it cant be indefinitely?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

The way it works is that the network will seize any funds which are dumped and contact the poker room to advise that the customers funds have been frozen. If the room is happy that this is a friendly dump (ie funds transfer between friends) they will contact the network and ask them to release the players money .

The 2 main factors that decide if you are going to get your money back are

1. If the customer service agent believes this was a friendly chip dump
    2. The card rooms relationship with the network.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

The way it works is that the network will seize any funds which are dumped and contact the poker room to advise that the customers funds have been frozen. If the room is happy that this is a friendly dump (ie funds transfer between friends) they will contact the network and ask them to release the players money .

The 2 main factors that decide if you are going to get your money back are

1. If the customer service agent believes this was a friendly chip dump
    2. The card rooms relationship with the network.

good explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rocket3000

no transfer funds on ladbrokes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Rocket3000

that sucks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

yes your account will be suspended for this, its called money laundering. Your account will not be reopened without a proper investigation. They are probably checking now to see if ye ever played in a tournament together or sit n go. The gaming company are 100% correct here to cut out collusion in online poker. They might leave you off if the above never happened but I can see that ye are more than likely fecked

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Just to let you know, Ladbrokes isn't on its own network, it's part of Microgaming. I've heard good and bad reports about their customer service, so hopefully it works out, but don't get too optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

im sure the money has been released, or spent by now. its been 4 years

Advertisement