Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonus Whore Thread

Options
  • 28-06-2008 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

I know the poker forum has a bonus whore thread for all the latest and best bonuses on offer from different poker sites. I think it would be a good idea to have something here which tells people about free bets on offer by various bookmakers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Kamaldihnio

I will start it off. Boylesports 200 euro in free bets if you open a new a/c.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Personally I don't think it's necessary. Poker is different because of rakeback which not relevant to sports betting.
    A look at oddschecker, the racing post or even Aertel and you can see the offers. Or you could call them. All of them have freephone numbers and are only too happy to have your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Celtic
    The Track
    Bamburys

If you back a player to score first and he obliges, then goes on to score a second (50% bonus) and even scores a hat trick (100% bonus)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

raheny red wrote: »
    Celtic
    The Track
    Bamburys

If you back a player to score first and he obliges, then goes on to score a second (50% bonus) and even scores a hat trick (100% bonus)

Some bookies do double if they score a second and treble if they score a third so that isn't a great deal.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

opr wrote: »
    Some bookies do double if they score a second and treble if they score a third so that isn't a great deal.

Opr

Yeah Bar one do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

opr wrote: »

Opr

I'm not saying it is a great deal but you are better off doing a first goal scorer bet with the few mentioned above rather than with PP, Lads or Boyles......

Advertisement