Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats the story for those with second provisionals?

Options
  • 28-06-2008 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Sorry lads, cant read through the whole provisional thread but I keep reading "first, third and subsequent licences"
    • whats the story with second provisional licences?
    • do people that hold one have to have a full licenced driver with them?
    • does it matter if you sat your test but failed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

it doesnt matter what type of licence you have,
    after june 30th you will not be allowed to drive with a provisional licence on your own.

you will need to have someone next to you who has had a full drivers licence for at least two years.

I will be one of those off the roads but ive applied for my test and will just do a load of pre tests and do my test in a driving instructors car.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

TDC, please read the sticky.
    Persons on their 2nd Provisional Licence/Learner Permit may continue to drive unaccompanied until the 30th June 2008.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement