Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford BJJ

• 28-06-2008 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Has anyone here tried the bjj up in billys in tycor on saturdays?im doing the kickboxing up there and was thinking of trying the bjj,just wondering what to expect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

It's worth going to. I train up there once in a blue moon, all the lads are bang on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Sound,tis mostly grappling yeah?is it 7 euro a class as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yeah all grappling. The lads train MMA too - but submission grappling is just that. Same cost I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Ok cheers il head up next sat see how i get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JustBJJ.com

who is the coach at Waterford BJJ?

Just wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

A polish purple belt called Martin ive trained with him a few times would def recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Patcherson

hay guys what time is it on at the Saturday?

Im thinking of going to college in Waterford next year so I was wondering would it fit in with my college times ya know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

AFAIK they train Saturdays from 2-4. They post on here under the name strefa walki so if you want to PM them for more details. might not suit you weekends with college.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Patcherson

Odats wrote: »
    AFAIK they train Saturdays from 2-4. They post on here under the name strefa walki so if you want to PM them for more details. might not suit you weekends with college.
    dude thats perfect for me thanks alot! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

where exactly is it in waterford, do you have a tel number i could use.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Malolan

hajjid wrote: »
    where exactly is it in waterford, do you have a tel number i could use.

thanks

There you go!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002616829698&sk=info

Advertisement