Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin, 29th June

Options
  • 28-06-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

anyone?
    usual thing...10am dog track, then on to Dundrum for 1015.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'll be there, would be on for a long one (to include the Wicklow Gap) if any one else is! Hope the "good" weather keeps up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I may not be able to do a long one as I gotta be dressed and in Portmarnock for dinner at 3. I'll probably peel off at some stage along the way.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

In for a short one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sooty11

im in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

i'll go as far as enniskerry and back, just to get some sort of a short spin in before next weekend... still on the antibiotics...
    But don't wait for me if I'm not in Dundrum....

kenmc wrote: »
    i'll go as far as enniskerry and back, just to get some sort of a short spin in before next weekend... still on the antibiotics...
    But don't wait for me if I'm not in Dundrum....

Back via Killiney with me, seeing as I'm doing a short one?

Tom may be along too -he's too busy for t'internet atm, but answers his phone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Argh ... reading this too late, won't be able to maker it on time ... oh well ... next time

So how was the spin?
    Going towards Enniskerry myself in a while. Next time I'll get up earlier :)

• Advertisement

It was a short-ish one, Enniskerry and then back by Bray and Killiney Hill. Just under 50km for me. Contingent of 7 - Tiny, Niceonetom, Raam, El Tonto, LDB, sooty11, and me. Car tootled at us in Shankill, may have been the boards kit. There was, eh, a bit of rain on the way back just after we had ice-creams at Teddy's in Dun Laoghaire. As it's looking like a lovely afternoon I think I'll head out to Glencree after lunch, want to make the most of it while the sun is shining!

blorg wrote: »
    It was a short-ish one, Enniskerry and then back by Bray and Killiney Hill. Just under 50km for me. Contingent of 7 - Tiny, Niceonetom, Raam, El Tonto, LDB, sooty11, and me. Car tootled at us in Shankill, may have been the boards kit. There was, eh, a bit of rain on the way back just after we had ice-creams at Teddy's in Dun Laoghaire. As it's looking like a lovely afternoon I think I'll head out to Glencree after lunch, want to make the most of it while the sun is shining!

78k for LDB and myself. Everyone else, get back out there!

Just back: went to Powerscourt.

71km for me and myself and a new layer of suntan, this time, the arm warmers rolled down mark .. how sexy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

hey folks that was me in shankill beeping yis
    have to be fair it was the kit that caught myeye ha ha

BUACHAILL wrote: »

I think I remember that :)

Fair play to you Buachaill, you should get out with us some morning. I gave you a wave! I hope we looked right professional.

Did another 75km myself- same route we did Saturday morning, up over Sally Gap and back by Brittas. It was a lovely afternoon, I wasn't wasting it!

good moving fair play,i have to be honesthere the aul group looked the business
    i am ordering a new bike this week and shall be out with the group very soon

blorg wrote: »

Did another 75km myself- same route we did Saturday morning, up over Sally Gap and back by Brittas. It was a lovely afternoon, I wasn't wasting it!

Blorg you did 2 spins today? Wow ... You rock ...

BUACHAILL wrote: »

And there was me thinkin it was just some p*ik wanting us to get out the way :D

cars whould have two horns, one for 'howya', and one for f*ck off'

i know the boards beep hasnt been decided yet ha ha so i went with three beeps, sounded good and got a wave

• Advertisement

I was pretty clear on your intention Buachaill, it was more of a greeting tootle than a beep as such!

Advertisement