Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Story about mate scoring Tara Reid

• 28-06-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

I was at a party last night and a bloke told me a story about his mate being in America and talking his way into a club by pretending to be Paddy Casey. While he was there, someone came over saying that Tara Reid would like to talk to him. He ended up scoring her and then a group went back to her place. He was asked at some stage to play the guitar but he can't so refused. Then someone went online and said "Hey, you're not Paddy Casey" and yer man got out of there.

The next morning I started telling some others this and one said "No, that was my mate and it was Damien Rice".

Is this one of those bull**** stories going around that loads of people swear they know someone this has happened to, like the pet snake story where the snake starves itself and lies on the bed beside the owner, and it turns out it was preparing to eat the owner?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Apparently she said "throw it into me boss" when they got back to her place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I was at a party last night and a bloke told me a story about his mate being in America and talking his way into a club by pretending to be Paddy Casey. While he was there, someone came over saying that Tara Reid would like to talk to him. He ended up scoring her and then a group went back to her place. He was asked at some stage to play the guitar but he can't so refused. Then someone went online and said "Hey, you're not Paddy Casey" and yer man got out of there.

The next morning I started telling some others this and one said "No, that was my mate and it was Damien Rice".

Is this one of those bull**** stories going around that loads of people swear they know someone this has happened to, like the pet snake story where the snake starves itself and lies on the bed beside the owner, and it turns out it was preparing to eat the owner?

They're called "Urban Myths". Or, in AH lingo, "Pics or it didn't happen".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

i smell a rat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

every second eglish speaking man in america hs tapped tara reid...

..even some gay guys.

One meat hungry chick.

I wouldnt get up on her to get over a fence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Tara Reid Bones Boa in Bestiality Shocker!

Chinese whispers ftw!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I heard that he got the wrong hole and she didn't notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

even if it was true i wouldn't be that impressed with the guy- i mean how hard can it be to score tara reid?

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

No truth to the story, but its easy enough to cause a seconds though because she is a bit of a bike.

"I wouldn't ride her if she'd pedals on her" ;0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Nope it's not bull it was actually my mate it happened to and he pretneded to be Glen Hansard.

When they realised he wasn't a redser all hell broke loose.

True story

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

miju wrote: »
    True story
    Unacceptable. You have to end these posts with Fact.

Fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Sounds like BS IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Ah that one is class.

When I heard it it was Damien Rice. The guy had pretended to be Mr. Rice to get into a nightclub and into the VIP area. Met Tara, even played a couple of tunes when they got back to her hotel but then her annoying assistant googled 'Damien Rice' back at the apartment and caught the pretender out.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

dublindude wrote: »
    Apparently she said "throw it into me boss" when they got back to her place.

I believe the correct phrase is 'lob it in there, boss'.

Ah now, 'Horse it into me there, boss' That's what she said...wait, I mean..em...nothing, she said nothing cos I wasn't there and I wouldn't know what she said for definite...because I wasn't there. Yes, that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I want to believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

ah what ever gets you true, i suppose

heard another story bout ya'r wan gemma atkinson scorin a fella in dublin at one of her may "social engagements" around the time she was suckin ronaldo off!!

im fairly sure thats true too!!

taidghbaby wrote: »
    heard another story bout ya'r wan gemma atkinson scorin a fella in dublin at one of her may "social engagements" around the time she was suckin ronaldo off!!

im fairly sure thats true too!!

I heard it wasn't a fella but Tara Reid with a strap-on. She let on she was Christy Moore but got nabbed when Gemma Atkinson's mate looked up Christy Moore on his iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Maybe true but not so surprising

• Advertisement

javaboy wrote: »
    I heard it wasn't a fella but Tara Reid with a strap-on. She let on she was Christy Moore but got nabbed when Gemma Atkinson's mate looked up Christy Moore on his iPhone.
    who's an imaginitive little boy

done in my most condescending voice :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

who is paddy casey?

who's an imaginitive little boy?

Danny the Champion of the World if I remember my Dahl* correctly.

*only ever say the surname of an author when you talk about books you read. It makes you sound much smarter.

who is paddy casey?
    He's a reason to leave a party.

Is the story about Paddy Casey stopping mid stroke to pose the question 'What's it like to be f**ked by a ROCKSTAR?' to young lady he'd picked up in Whelans true?

Danny the Champion of the World if I remember my Dahl* correctly.

*only ever say the surname of an author when you talk about books you read. It makes you sound much smarter.
    imaginative and sharp

ever think of writing a book yourself???? then i could say i knew boy (is that how ya do it??) when he was writing for the fun of it!!!!!

imaginative and sharp

ever think of writing a book yourself???? then i could say i knew boy (is that how ya do it??) when he was writing for the fun of it!!!!!

No I haven't.
    No I haven't.
    No I haven't.
    No I haven't.

Yes but boy is not my surname.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Well tara reid isn't much more than a glorified ashtray so who gives a **** even if it was true. Her bajingo is probably ridiculously large also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Robbo wrote: »
    Unacceptable. You have to end these posts with Fact.

Fact.

have pics an all

...............actually no I dont :mad:

• Advertisement

No I haven't.
    No I haven't.
    No I haven't.
    No I haven't.

what you dont like being called boy????? :D:D

plus no need for repitition.....my hearing is just fine young man!

what you dont like being called boy????? :D:D

No I don't mind being called boy, it's just not my surname.
    plus no need for repitition

My point exactly.

why do it then :confused::confused::confused:

sets himself up for the inevitable: cuz its the only way to get through your thick skull!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Ah that one is class.

When I heard it it was Damien Rice. The guy had pretended to be Mr. Rice to get into a nightclub and into the VIP area. Met Tara, even played a couple of tunes when they got back to her hotel but then her annoying assistant googled 'Damien Rice' back at the apartment and caught the pretender out.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the guy who told me Paddy Casey got it wrong because he did question whether that was the right name.

Maybe this guy just has a lot of friends!;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Who is Tara Reid...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Dub13 wrote: »
    Who is Tara Reid...?
    I have no idea. I wasn't arsed looking her up either. Feckin' fake celebs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

wild on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Sherifu wrote: »
    I have no idea. I wasn't arsed looking her up either. Feckin' fake celebs.

It's not one of these hewers that's just famous for going to clubs or having a sex tape, she's an actress and a hewer.
    She's in the American Pie films, and exposed a very weird looking tit on a red carpet.

EDIT: So with these urban myths, have these people been lied to by their mates or are they the ones lying? I've never heard someone claiming to be the subject of the myth, it's always a mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

. He ended up scoring her and then a group went back to her place. He was asked at some stage to play the guitar but he can't so refused./QUOTE]

The irony being that Paddy can't either. OOOHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

It's not one of these hewers that's just famous for going to clubs or having a sex tape, she's an actress and a hewer.
    She's in the American Pie films, and exposed a very weird looking tit on a red carpet.
    She was in Scrubs for a while, she played Jordan's sister Dani. She was quite good in that (though she was playing a bimbo, so it probably wasn't too challenging!)Very much doubt the story's true - why would Tara Reid wanna shag Paddy Casey? Plenty of other Z-listers to shag where she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I wonder if the lower order celebrities stick to their own will they develop into a sub-species of beautiful, but thick, alcoholics?

• Advertisement

Dub13 wrote: »
    Who is Tara Reid...?

I think I'll just post-stalk you. You say the most extrordinary things. Between the 'who is Tara Reid' and 'Are they doing transatlantic flights now' in a thread about on-board blowjobs (I remember a vague mention of Michael O' Leary somewhere).

Every man knows his celeb sluts & super-alco-sluts, which beggars the question; are you without penis for reals? :pac:

Rothar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I'll just post-stalk you. You say the most extrordinary things. Between the 'who is Tara Reid' and 'Are they doing transatlantic flights now' in a thread about on-board blowjobs (I remember a vague mention of Michael O' Leary somewhere).

Every man knows his celeb sluts & super-alco-sluts, which beggars the question; are you without penis for reals? :pac:

Rothar.

Wow, you really don't like the poor girl, do you? You really went for one of the most unflattering (probably doctored) photos of her you could find.

I'd consider her mild compared to others out there. At least she made a name for herself as an actress (playing the role of dumb blonde) before becoming a "celebrity".

More balanced link to Tara Reid
    Another balanced link (to the sometime hot, sometimes not, Tara Reid)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Ah now, 'Horse it into me there, boss' That's what she said...wait, I mean..em...nothing, she said nothing cos I wasn't there and I wouldn't know what she said for definite...because I wasn't there. Yes, that's it.

I heard she said "Lob a horse into me there, boss".

dotsman wrote: »
    Wow, you really don't like the poor girl, do you? You really went for one of the most unflattering (probably doctored) photos of her you could find.
    Well now, it seems I've hit a nerve.

Au Contraire, my wide-posting friend. I went for pics that weren't air-brushed or doctored.

Au Contraire, my wide-posting friend. I went for pics that weren't air-brushed or doctored.

How dare you sully the name of Tara? She wakes up every morning with a face fit for cosmo. Her masterfully interpreted rendition of Ophelia as a coke whore in the recent production by the royal shakespeare company was positively divine and served to highlight the finely tuned acting skills and muted humility of this angel of the stage and darling of America.

My bad :pac:

That can be a warning between friends, I'll take it no further. This time. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

There might be some truth to this story, at least according to Tara herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

No nerve in relation to Tara (not exactly a huge fan)!

I merely pointed out that you went for the Tabloid bitchy photos as opposed to just standard photos of her. Also, I'd imagine the ones I linked to are not altered as they are just standard photos (that neither try to show her as a goddess or a freak - hence, no reason to alter them)

If you want altered photos to make her look like something she's not, try here (very fake, and not very attractive either!)

well i duno bout the rest of ya's but i'd give her a shot at the title if she asked, lady of questionable morales or not!!!

plus i'd say she'd be good craic on the lash!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement