Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Story about mate scoring Tara Reid

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

dotsman wrote: »
    No nerve in relation to Tara (not exactly a huge fan)!

I merely pointed out that you went for the Tabloid bitchy photos as opposed to just standard photos of her. Also, I'd imagine the ones I linked to are not altered as they are just standard photos (that neither try to show her as a goddess or a freak - hence, no reason to alter them)

If you want altered photos to make her look like something she's not, try here (very fake, and not very attractive either!)

Im going to tell the truth. I didnt look at your links. I probably wont either, reason being I had a valid point in that a bit of air-brushing and photo-shopping can make anyone look great tbh. I could have went for any one of them where she is posing, and ready for the camera. And thats what is key here, anyone can look pure and innocent once they are prepared for the camera.

Now, whether you think I plucked out the worst pics I could get or not is off-the-charts unimportant to me. The truth of the matter is; shes a bit o' scruff.

:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I'll just post-stalk you. You say the most extrordinary things. Between the 'who is Tara Reid' and 'Are they doing transatlantic flights now' in a thread about on-board blowjobs (I remember a vague mention of Michael O' Leary somewhere).

You can join my fan club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I believe the correct phrase is 'lob it in there, boss'.

the phrase "horse it into me there bosco" is also often used !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Who is Tara Reid?

Who actually uses "score" in that context?

Who actually says "bloke"?

Should I become a vigilante?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dub13 wrote: »
    You can join my fan club.

The cheque is in the post ;)

On T: So would you?
    'lob it in there, boss'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

There might be some truth to this story, at least according to Tara herself.

What the hell is your sig about? Is that Chunk?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

On T: So would you?

I would but would not tell anybody it would be my dirty dark secret.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I've heard this story as well, it was a friend of a friend who pretended to be Damien Rice in the version I heard...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

joejoem wrote: »
    What the hell is your sig about? Is that Chunk?

Is that Chunk!? Is it eck. That my friend is Mario, the manager of a thousand men, facilitator extraordinaire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Kovik

dublindude wrote: »
    Apparently she said "throw it into me boss" when they got back to her place.
    Woah woah WOAH.

I have a friend who SWEARS he encountered a young lady of lesser repute use the phrase "lob it in there boss" during the act of intimate fluid exchange.

Is this just another one of those stories? If so, I've got a friend to fire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I think she's hot. I'd say 99% of the blokes here haven't humped a girl that hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Davidius wrote: »
    Who is Tara Reid?

Who actually uses "score" in that context?

Who actually says "bloke"?

Should I become a vigilante?

Tara Reid is yer ma, and yer ma says those things, happy?

Since so many have heard the Damien Rice version, that's obviously the official one.

Sure why wouldn't she want a bit of Irish in her?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

i would imagine she has it already being called "Reid" and whatnot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I think she's hot. I'd say 99% of the blokes here haven't humped a girl that hot.

Agreed. She'd get lashed out of it no bother. Anyone who says they wouldn't is either lying or puttin from the rough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

dublindude wrote: »
    I believe the correct wording of that particular one is
    Pikey in caravan scoring "a friends" mate: "lob it in thare Boss"
    :D

Like the one which I've heard 3 people from different towns/cities say:

"My friend"
    A guy goes on an acid/magic mushrooms trip where he went for a wander around the park. Later, when he was describing to his friends how it went; he was describing all the things that happened. He said that he met a wee leprechaun/evil goblin/etc and had captured it and locked it in the downstairs bathroom whilst on acid. Great laugh, all the lads thought it was a hoot.

Later, when one of the lads was going to the bathroom, they found a child with downs syndrome in there.

Three different people have said to me that this happened to their "friend"

:roll:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

i would imagine she has it already being called "Reid" and whatnot

Then geniuses who use that chat up line are prepared for that, and the line becomes "Would you like a bit more in you?"

I think I've heard that magic mushrooms story too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    I believe the correct wording of that particular one is
    Pikey in caravan scoring "a friends" mate: "lob it in thare Boss"
    :D

Like the one which I've heard 3 people from different towns/cities say:

"My friend"
    A guy goes on an acid/magic mushrooms trip where he went for a wander around the park. Later, when he was describing to his friends how it went; he was describing all the things that happened. He said that he met a wee leprechaun/evil goblin/etc and had captured it and locked it in the downstairs bathroom whilst on acid. Great laugh, all the lads thought it was a hoot.

Later, when one of the lads was going to the bathroom, they found a child with downs syndrome in there.

Three different people have said to me that this happened to their "friend"

:roll:

Ya, heard that one too. What about the one where apparently at a 21st, the birthday girls granny w*nked the stripper?! Supposedly in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

No truth to the story, but its easy enough to cause a seconds though because she is a bit of a bike.

"I wouldn't ride her if she'd pedals on her" ;0

I wouldnt ride her into battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Id rather finger a hungry lioness with pms than place my royal penis near or in this

Linky for not sexy time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

snyper wrote: »
    Id rather finger a hungry lioness with pms than place my royal penis near or in this

Linky for not sexy time

Yeah I seen various minging photos of her. She had a boob jonb and lipo, and both went horribly wrong. Tara Reid's stomach, or Krang from TMNT? Shudder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 truthis

The story is true, the guy who did it is called Adam Fleetwood, and it was Damien Rice. Just for the record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Linky for not sexy time

Jaysus. There's another American Pie movie coming out next year. They better just shoot her from the head up (and even that will require plenty of vasoline on the lense).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Give me the Tara Reid from about 5 years ago and I would **** her all night, even in a bed of crisp and biscuit crumbs. She has destroyed herself recently though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

truthis wrote: »
    The story is true, the guy who did it is called Adam Fleetwood, and it was Damien Rice. Just for the record.

Nice resurrection there dude, and apt username.

Linky for not sexy time

Jesus. Looks like a cut scene from LOTR, where Gollum was sunbathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I heard he rode de hole off her, fell asleep, woke up, kidney missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

AARRRGH wrote: »

Probably more likely that her starting to tap her foot and sing "Anyone can lose it all"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

That's nothing!

A friend of mine was in Amsterdam for the weekend once with a few others, and naturally got completely cockeyed on all manner of substances.

Completely wired, he hit the town, and ended up getting thrown out of place after place. His friends tired of this quickly and went, but your man was having none of that and stayed out alone.

At about 4am, one of the lads got an awful fright as he woke to your man shaking him frantically.

"Quick!" he kept saying, "I found a goblin in the street and managed to lock it in the wardrobe!!"

"Ah feck off, you're talking ****e!" the other friend said and tried to go back to sleep.

But the other guy was insistent and kept screaming more and more urgently that he'd locked a goblin in the wardrobe.

By this stage he'd woken the others, and they all decided to go open the wardrobe, at least to show there was no goblin and shut him up.

When they got there, they slowly opened the door...

.... and inside was Tara Reid tied up with a bedsheet! :eek:

Also, the friend was completely sober! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mattyoc

Linky for not sexy time

Oh my god!
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

This post has been deleted.

I once bluffed my way into the White House by pretending I was Derek Davis...

Advertisement