Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmmmmm

Options
  • 28-06-2008 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey im new.
    I'd love to get into paddel boarding, does any one do it i got the fins mag, saw the nash boards and was like If hes doing it, its gotta be good was my windsurfing idol for years.... :cool:... still is his table top forward he tried in kerry was :eek: mean looking.

so whos knows stuff about it :D?

thank's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Surfgtown.com if you r in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I haven't tried it myself but saw one of the lads from Surf N' Turf in Bundoran trying it out on the peak on a small day. Looked interesting to say the least.

I'm not sure if they offer lessons/rentals for them but wouldn't be any harm to look into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Masta Chief

Surf n Stuff Bray .....Ask for Eamonn.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Are you on about stand up paddle boarding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭SnowMonkey

Are you on about stand up paddle boarding?

I am indeed mate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Masta Chief

indeed I am too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I've tried it on flat water, I thought it was a bit boring.. there's not much to it, as far as I can tell. Its supposed to be a good upper body workout though.

Advertisement