Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band - Band Tour Question

Options
  • 28-06-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to change the leader of a band?

Because, the leader in "my band" is the drummer, and i just got a second guitar and wanted to continue in band tour with guitar and bass, and not drums, but cant do this!! as the drummer is the leader and has to play too.

I dont wanna have to start a new band............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ah starting a new band, its not possible to change the leader.....

Checked it online, lot of people with the same issue.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Nope,it warns you when you start the tour that you can't change leader.

Nope,it warns you when you start the tour that you can't change leader.

Cheers, never noticed that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

while the topics fresh is it possible to add members to a band? say if 2 of you have half completed BWT and you wanna keep playing but with say 4 people or do you need to start a whole new band?

grimm2005 wrote: »
    while the topics fresh is it possible to add members to a band? say if 2 of you have half completed BWT and you wanna keep playing but with say 4 people or do you need to start a whole new band?

Ya, you can add more members, you just cant change the leader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Ya, you can add more members, you just cant change the leader.

Correct... so I'd recommend starting all bands with the guitarist as the leader.. That way you can choose Lead or Bass guitar... and it's likely that one of the players will always be playing guitar.

ya, thats what i had to do...started from that sractch again!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

CKWPORT wrote: »
    ya, thats what i had to do...started from that sractch again!

I just created a band with 4 random characters, but we've always had a drummer, so it was never an issue.

I did create a band for myself playing Guitar + Vocals at the same time.. but I don't think I'll need to switch there :/

Advertisement