Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is mikey really blind???

Options
  • 28-06-2008 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

k i dont want to be lousey here or anything but does anyone else think that mikey isnt fully blind.. he hasnt bumped into ANYTHING yet, ok i know people have been guiding him around like but still he has to bump into something at some stage.. apparantly he also commented on two people looking good together or look as if they would make a good couple or something like that in one of the first episodes.. Normally blind people move their stick left to right to left to right etc. to see what's in their way but he just to randomly places his stick anywhere.. also mario and mikey were talking about jens reaction to stu and mario said her eyes lit up and mikey said "yeah, i noticed that" , ah how could he like?? i think its going to come out hes not fully blind and bb put him in there to see how others would react or something towards the end!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The true test is moving the furniture around.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sherifu wrote: »
    The true test is moving the furniture around.

Pointless...........if he could see(He can't)
    he would deliberately choose to walk into it.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

i think its going to come out hes not fully blind and bb put him in there to see how others would react or something towards the end!!

I hardly think after being accused of not taking bullying seriously that Channel 4 bosses decided the next logical step was to take the piss out of blind people!

I hardly think after being accused of not taking bullying seriously that Channel 4 bosses decided the next logical step was to take the piss out of blind people!

SEE!!!
    Of course they wouldn't do that,
    BUT l hope he is nominated,
    Big Brothers Vile Mouth.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Random people on tv make me so angry too. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think legally blind doesn't actually mean totally blind, it just means very very bad eye sight

i think legally blind doesn't actually mean totally blind, it just means very very bad eye sight

He is still Vile,
    Taking about his mouth here not his sight.
    SHUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Ah for gods sake, at the start of the series it showed him standing there facing the draped curtains in the luxury bedroom and feeling them looking for the door. He says the ''oh yeah i saw that'' as it's just a figure of speach, he can pick up feelings from peoples voices

Ah for gods sake, at the start of the series it showed him standing there facing the draped curtains in the luxury bedroom and feeling them looking for the door. He says the ''oh yeah i saw that'' as it's just a figure of speach, he can pick up feelings from peoples voices

Blindingly good answer.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Blind or not not, he's still a boring arseho1e.

He has some digusting habits, no craic about him and his attempt at trying to sound angry/emotional in the Diary room is just pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Naos wrote: »
    He has some digusting habits, no craic about him and his attempt at trying to sound angry/emotional in the Diary room is just pathetic.
    Ah. So that's the reasons he got onto BB? Makes sense now. You wouldn't want a happy normal person on the freakshow, would ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yup.

He could still maybe be able to make out certain shapes, certain colours etc. Without actually talking to the guy about it it's impossible to know if he sees anything at all.

Plus given everything else that goes on in the house, showing Mikey bumping into the odd chair is hardly going to make for riveting telly. He uses his long-cane to avoid bumping into things too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Im sure he said though that he is fully blind and all he sees is black

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well then, there you go.

Advertisement