Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker forum

Options
  • 29-06-2008 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

either you show tell me proof that i am this dcb guy or i will be taking this further. maybe this is the reason so many people i know wont come on here. i asked for genuine help and i got it. so check your damn ip addresses or whatever and i expect you to reply to me TONIGHT.

this is about laffotezza banning me
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

How will you be taking it further ?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,231 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

confused%20cats.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No.. please... don't take it further.............

(in before the lock/ban)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anti wrote: »
    How will you be taking it further ?
    Do what I say or else!!!!!!!111!!!!! That's how!!!!!!!!! rabble rabble rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

As for the OP, g'day sir!
    Do what I say or else!!!!!!!111!!!!! That's how!!!!!!!!! rabble rabble rabble.
    After making a smart arsed accusation like that Mr. Cushion, I'd advise you to be expecting a letter from my solicitor.

• Advertisement

either you show tell me proof that i am this dcb guy or i will be taking this further. maybe this is the reason so many people i know wont come on here. i asked for genuine help and i got it. so check your damn ip addresses or whatever and i expect you to reply to me TONIGHT.

you realise tonight is like, not tonight. Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Oh, this MUST be taken further!

OP your raw passion and fearless attitude in the face of clucking, scoffing, beard-stroking moderators has inspired me. Feedback should not be the final frontier, I say.

TO STRASBOURG ---->

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

spartacus.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

<facepalm>

There were so many better ways of dealing with this. I don't know what he's talking about but I know this to be true.

Obligatory posts:
    1. PM the mod in question,
    2. You should have been more polite,
    3. They don't take kindly to threats around here,
    4. Lol-cat post,
    5. Helpful reply,
    6. OP replies to helpful reply aggressively,
    7. Thread locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

D wrote: »
    There were so many better ways of dealing with this. I don't know what he's talking about but I know this to be true.
    Too late now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

OP is a constant troll on the poker forum, has regged about 20 different account to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

lafortezza wrote: »
    OP is a constant troll on the poker forum, has regged about 20 different account to date.
    I'm ashamed of myself for giving him a serious reply and not copping who it was :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Rb wrote: »
    I'm ashamed of myself for giving him a serious reply and not copping who it was :(

You're slipping!! His OP read to me like "i did not have sexual relations with that woman". Ok bill. we believe you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

lsakdjf;lks;aoeinv

You're slipping!! His OP read to me like "i did not have sexual relations with that woman". Ok bill. we believe you!

Lol, I know :( He even said in the OP "I'm not that DBC guy btw", so ashamed it got by me...

In fairness though, he did put up more of an effort than usual, check out the pm I got at 3am this morning
    either you tell laffortezza or whatever to show me proof that i am this dcb guy or i will be taking this further. maybe this is the reason so many people i know wont come on here. i asked for genuine help and i got it and i am thankfull that you helped me rb. so check your damn ip addresses or whatever and i expect you to reply to me TONIGHT.

im not giving off at you im just frustrated as i had bided my time b4 coming to this forum and now this happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

All I'll say is I'm glad the attention starved child has finally found other forums besides the Poker forum. A problem shared is a problem halved (for us Poker mods)

For teh record
    An IP address (or Internet Protocol address) is a unique address that certain electronic devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network utilizing the Internet Protocol standard (IP)—in simpler terms, a computer address. Any participating network device—including routers, switches, computers, infrastructure servers (e.g., NTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.), printers, Internet fax machines, and some telephones—can have its own IP address that is unique within the scope of the specific network. Some IP addresses are intended to be unique within the scope of the global Internet, while others need to be unique only within the scope of an enterprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement