Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National TT Champion on a single speed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

well spotted. I looked at those pics yesterday and never noticed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

no derailleur would give a serious aero advantage right? ;)

could it be a fixed gear? can't make out the dropouts - maybe a pursuit bike with brakes? seems odd, but you can't argue with that result.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I remember reading a while back that it was a big thing with UK time triallers going back and that a lot of people still do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Dropouts look like track ones to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

el tonto wrote: »
    I remember reading a while back that it was a big thing with UK time triallers going back and that a lot of people still do it.

Obree?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Hardy Man!
    That's a big gear he's pushin'. Anyone care to guess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭sportbilly2008

I was competing against those guys last friday nite and it was a fast course ,except for a long straight section about four miles from the start/finish line. average speed for paul healion was 28.5 m.p.h!it was my firt time trial at that level and i enjoyed the experience, but not the ride ,it was long and hard!

Advertisement