Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to deal with thugs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭metman

"Cops get Owned" or similar phrases denote, in my view, low intelligence.

The '4 versus 1?' remark also suggests that police work is somehow a competition and people react when they perceive police acting 'unfairly' by using numbers to subdue a suspect, and that we should tackle law-breakers on a 1 one 1 basis, to be 'fair'. Sorry, but my work isn't a competition, and I have nothing to prove. If I can have the assistance of colleagues in dealing with a drunk/drugged/violent/disorderly individual, then I will utilise that help, the more the merrier.

As regards the rest of the video, I don't know the circumstances, and I don't really care. In my experience if there's baton strikes being put in then the male on the ground is being non-compliant/resisting/fighting etc.

I get tired of hearing people crying about police brutality when its no such thing or those crying foul have an ulterior motive....'cops get owned' being an indicator of the latter....besides, you've already tipped your hand as to your anti-police trolling here.
    Would ours lads and lasses involve themselves in such activities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5RBIBNrmY

Perfectly acceptable in my opinion, after all once you join the police you are above the masses.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Locked, and because metman quite rightly identified you as a troll, you are no longer welcome in Emergency Services.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement