Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gothic 3 - How do I kill orcs?

Options
  • 29-06-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I just started playing Gothic 3 again, since I heard there's an expansion pack on the way, as well as part 4. So I'm trying to catch up to where I left off, but I've run into a problem. I can't seem to kill orcs.

Now, maybe I'm not meant to and I'm going about everything all wrong, but I'm near the start and have two quests to kill an orc patrol and to kill some that are hanging around a farm. So I run up to the ones at the farm, kill them (well reduce their HP to zero), and after a moment, they just get back up and go about their business like nothing happened.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

To kill an orc, target the unconscious body, hold down right mouse button and click the left mouse button.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Hmmm, I was kind of hoping there was a more complicated answer, because now I just look stupid. :(

Thanks though, it did the trick.

Advertisement