Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cop commandeered a vehicle to chase me.

• 29-06-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭

Playing this morning for a while, not doing any missions just causing some mayhem around the city. I was shooting up some ambulances and sniping drivers when the cops started hunting me. Normal enough so far.

So I blew up the cops car and stole a motorbike but turned back to drop a grenade. The two cops were pulling a civilian from his car and proceeded to chase me in it..my jaw absolutely dropped.

Glitch or has it happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

It's part of the game! That wouldn't be a glitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Ha, reminds me of the time I saw somebody* getting into a civilians car and pulling the passenger out in order to get in.

*May have been a hooker.

She was pulling the passenger alright but it wasn't to get them out of the car!;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

There are alot of nice touches in the game like this.

Yesterday i got into a car with packie and he threw something out the window. I got out of the car to look at what it was and it looked like an empty coke can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

kmart6 wrote: »
    She was pulling the passenger alright but it wasn't to get them out of the car!;)
    Durty...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Anyone come across a guy standing on top of a large rock bu the shore of the third island? Only seen him while in a helicopter. He was waving up with both arms. Tried to land and he ran / fell off.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Sure i got chased by two cops in one sanchez!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yeah, I pulled up beside a cop car the other day and the bugger threw a can out of the window that dented my car. I promptly shot him in the face.... but its the little things that make it so awesome. I am getting tired of every time I get knocked down that my hat falls off...I should probably look where i'm going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

MarkR wrote: »
    Anyone come across a guy standing on top of a large rock bu the shore of the third island? Only seen him while in a helicopter. He was waving up with both arms. Tried to land and he ran / fell off.

I think i know the rock your on about cos i saw some guy in a jogging suit working out up on the rock. Must be a weird glitch

Ah yes, that was beside the old mansion. He was doing yoga or martial arts or some shìt, then I stood behide him and shot him in the head with a shotgun. Very me to do.

• Advertisement

Nailz wrote: »
    Durty...

It's just part of the game:p
    He was doing yoga or martial arts or some shìt, then I stood behide him and shot him in the head with a shotgun. Very me to do.

Deserved....god dam hippies!

kmart6 wrote: »
    It's just part of the game:p

Deserved....god dam hippies!
    Hey man, I like you. You set up the new United thread didn't you? Good man, if only I wasn't banned! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Similar incident happened to me in San Andreas. I drove a bus to Bayside, and got out for two seconds and went down to the harbour and the helicopter pad. Next thing I know I look back at the bus and someone jumps into it and steals it!
    He drove really fast so I had to steal a car and chase him down, which meant he got a headstart. I caught up with him on the Gant Bridge, and he kept driving. I caught up with him at Juniper Hollow and made a bad attempt at trying to spin him. I did eventually stop him by placing my car in front of the bus. It goes without saying I took the time to kill him slowly with my foot smashing into his face!

I didn't know that could happen in San Andreas, so it's always nice when you discover new things!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Hey man, I like you. You set up the new United thread didn't you? Good man, if only I wasn't banned! :(

calm down there nailz... there's off topic and there's just plain random...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Its not a glitch, he's doing tai chi or something on the rock. Thats why its so fun to swoop in with a chopper and clip him with the blades :D

calm down there nailz... there's off topic and there's just plain random...
    Yeah that sounds like me alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭TheZenWithin

i love the little details like when your phone rings when your in the car and the radio make the interference sound.but yeah i was shocked when i pulled away in my infernus at one of my places after leaving a poor passer by with a bullet in his noggin and lo and behold i see a cop nicking my other infernus.because of the pr1Ck i had to go and steal a new one.:):mad::eek:

Advertisement