Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will nominate who?

Options
  • 29-06-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I'd say

Jen will nominate Darnell and Mo
    Rebecca will nominate Darnell and Rachel
    Rachel will nominate Jen and Rebecca
    Mo will nominate Dale and Rebecca
    Rex will nominate Rebecca and Stuart
    Stuart will nominate Rex and Dale
    Mario will nominate Jen and Luke
    Lisa will nominate Jen and Rebecca
    Kat will nominate Rebecca and Jen
    Luke will nominate Kat and Darnell
    Darnell will nominate Luke and Jen
    Dale will nominate Stuart and Rex
    Mikey will nominate Luke and Jen,

How do you guys see it working out? I think Jen or Rebecca will leave this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I was just thinking the same thing!!
    I don't think Rebecca would nominate Darnell?? Prob Mo & Rex. I'm not sure if Stewart & Dale would really nominate each other?

Lord - I hope Jen is up this week! I can't wait for nominations :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think after the painting fight the nasty group were all saying they saw darnell in a different light and hinting they'd have their say come nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Well, Mario and Mikey were put in jail for talking about (i presume) nom's, I reckon they will nominate Jen and Dale, as will Lisa.
    I think Dale will vote for Rex an Mo
    so:
    Mario - Jen and Dale
    Mikey - Jen and Dale
    Lisa - Jen and Dale
    Dale - Rex and Mo
    Jen - Rex and Mo
    Darnell - Jen and Luke (cos last night he said Dale was his mate...)
    Luke - Darnell/Mo and Rex
    Bex - Darnell (cos of the row last night) and Rex
    Kat - Jen and Dale
    Rachel - Jen and Luke
    Stuart - Rex and Darnel
    Rex - Jen and Dale
    Mo - Jen and Dale

I donno, I think they'll be wary of nominating Mo again, as he's been saved by the public. Luke may nominate Mo because he was very vocal in saying that Mo was only saved because Sylvia would be more hated.

I want Jen and Dale up and Jen to go.

Stu's vote will be most interesting.
    The row last night involving Darnell, Kat, Rachel and Bex may influence the nomination hugely - tonights highlights will be interesting once more!

Its just speculation not hard predictions but i think you could be right on Mo, not everyone nominates with the same intentions

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Jen : Mo and Rex
    Rebecca: Rachel and Kat
    Rachel: Jen and Bex
    Mo: Dale and Stuart
    Rex: Dale and Stuart
    Stuart: Mo and Rex
    Mario: Jen and Bex
    Lisa: Jen and Bex
    Kat: Jen and Bex
    Luke: Darnell and Rachel
    Darnell: Jen and Stuart
    Dale:Rex and Mo
    Mikey: Jen and Bex

Maybe this is wishful thinking, but it will mean losing either Bex or Jen! I hope its Jen, cause I think there may be some potential for Rebecca. I really hope its not Mo and Rex though, they really don't deserve it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

After listening to Luke tonight I think he will nominate Jen and either Rachel or Kat.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Anyone nominating Mo, Rex, Kat, Rachael or Mikey is wasting their votes. The public just won't shift them at this stage. Worse case scenario is two of these being up against each other so one has to go. I really hope it will be good vs evil come Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

After watching last nights show - I'd say Rebecca will nominate Darnell. I dunno if he would reciprocate though...
    Kat might nominate Rebecca. oooo she's VILE! Eyes like two burnt holes in a blanket and rats tails for hair! (As my Mother would say)

Anyway, it will be interesting! If anyone is up against team nasty - they have a shoe-in for next week.

Luke talks about everyone in the same nasty way, he only changes the name of the person he's bitching about depending on who he's talking to.

Advertisement