Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert maths

Options
  • 29-06-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

hi i was wondering how i would go about repeating leaving cert maths quickly i would prefer not to have to wait until next june to do it im 29 and i want to goin the gaurds and i need maths to do it if anyone out there could help me i would be most greatfull cheers .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hi OP

Not really sure about Ireland but maybe you got sit the GCSE Mathematics paper, the UK equivalent of the Leaving Certificate. They allow people to sit the exam during the year I believe and it is recognized the same as the Leaving Cert. Regarding Leaving Cert maybe you could contact your local VEC and ask them can you sit the exam, the run the Leaving Cert for non-traditional students. Let me know what happens. Good luck.

DenMan wrote: »
    Hi OP

Not really sure about Ireland but maybe you got sit the GCSE Mathematics paper, the UK equivalent of the Leaving Certificate. They allow people to sit the exam during the year I believe and it is recognized the same as the Leaving Cert. Regarding Leaving Cert maybe you could contact your local VEC and ask them can you sit the exam, the run the Leaving Cert for non-traditional students. Let me know what happens. Good luck.

Excellent idea DenMan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭DenMan

Cheers Myth. Thanks for that. Hope it works out for the OP.

Advertisement