Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Journeys End Trailer! *SPOILERS*

• 29-06-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Not much been given away but i said i'd through it up anyway oh and this was on youtube to just a short scene shown on blue peter.

I think thats everything that they've released so far! oh how will we wait another six days!?!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I have to say, it's kinda obvious that Bleach has been watching the past Davros' performances, because he's channeling a LOT of Michael Wishers performance from "Genesis". Certainly in terms of phrasing & attitude. More Davros please!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

pixelburp wrote: »
    I have to say, it's kinda obvious that Bleach has been watching the past Davros' performances, because he's channeling a LOT of Michael Wishers performance from "Genesis". Certainly in terms of phrasing & attitude. More Davros please!
    Yep and it was one of the higlights of the episode for me. I'm very tempted to get out an old copy of 'Genesis of the Daleks' now because the performance here really brought it back to me. Probably the best re-use of an old villain/race since the relaunch.

Advertisement