Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latitude and longitude

Options
  • 29-06-2008 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Buncha questions for kind friends:

a) Is it possible to navigate to a place using latitude and longitude on a TomTom Go?

b) Does anyone have the coordinates for B&Q in the Liffey Valley Centre?

c) Does 'clear route' mean just for now, or forever? (I used 'clear route' thinking it would just open the way for me to navigate to somewhere else; now the destination doesn't exist on my Go any more...)

d) Is there any listing for shopping centres, as opposed to streets? I've been known to drive around Citywest and the Liffey Valley Centre and others with tears streaming down my face, lost, terrified, panicked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

luckat wrote: »
    a) Is it possible to navigate to a place using latitude and longitude on a TomTom Go?
    Not sure.
    b) Does anyone have the coordinates for B&Q in the Liffey Valley Centre?
    53.348765, -6.388721

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭MickH503

On my TomTom One ...
    Yes - select NAVIGATE TO and then GPS LOCATION (or something like that, it might be on the second page)
    c) Does 'clear route' mean just for now, or forever? (I used 'clear route' thinking it would just open the way for me to navigate to somewhere else; now the destination doesn't exist on my Go any more...)
    It clears the current route that it is currently calculating. If it is a destination you use frequently, save it as a favourite and then just do NAVIGATE TO - FAVOURITE each time you want to use it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

Look at google and when you find B&Q you can zoom in and read the lats and longs off the bottom right hand corner..

Advertisement