Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Styles for a sleeve?

Options
  • 29-06-2008 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of finally starting a sleeve tattoo!

But am wondering with many idea is a mixed style sleeve bad looking, your two cents would be great.
    (BTW anyone know any good tattoo parlours in frankfurt?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Was thinking of finally starting a sleeve tattoo!

But am wondering with many idea is a mixed style sleeve bad looking, your two cents would be great.
    (BTW anyone know any good tattoo parlours in frankfurt?)

Dont know, but I think a general common theme is better when going for a sleeve. I'm planning getting my other arm done at the moment, Ive already got a bit of trial and Tibetan scripting on it so Ill stick with the general Tibetan ideas.

Whats your thoughts so far ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i'd say it depends very much on what sort of things you'll be mixing... styles/themes/colours... could look great, could look crap. make sure and draw the idea out and see it drawn out before you commit to anything.

Advertisement