Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German and spanish fans

Options
  • 29-06-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

Any one know where all the german and spanish fans in dublin will go today to watch the final.
    I would be interested in maybe joining them either or not to fussed which side i support just lookin for good atmosphere for tonight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Any one know where all the german and spanish fans in dublin will go today to watch the final.
    I would be interested in maybe joining them either or not to fussed which side i support just lookin for good atmosphere for tonight

Fibbers usually gets a good crowd of foreign fans. The beer is lousy, but you'll get the atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Was in the Auld Dub on Wed night and there was a lot of German and Turkish fans. There were a lot of German fans in Temple bar in general that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Was in the Auld Dub on Wed night and there was a lot of German and Turkish fans. There were a lot of German fans in Temple bar in general that night.
    Yeah was kinda thinking of temple bar, but was looking for alternatives as well cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Sinnotts under Stephens Green is always good for sport, no matter who's involved

Advertisement