Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to save videos n my Xbox?

• 29-06-2008 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hey just wondering if you guys could help me out.

I have a lot of videos on my laptop that I want to save onto my Xbox instead. THey're mostly .wmv and .mpeg files. How would I go about this? Ive tried burning them onto a DVD but that only allows playback, I cant actually save them onto my Xbox.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

No can do, I'm afraid. For videos, it's streaming or playback only. No way to save it to the XBox Hard drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

there was talk about it with the next update that was supposed to be realeased in spring/summer but it got delayed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The list of features for the 'Spring 2008 Update' that appeared on a number of sites was a hoax. Not that the update got delayed, but there was none officially planned for this year while they work on something in the background (probably a bigger scale upgrade - but that's entirely rumour and speculation).

ah dammit tricked, and it sounded so good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

You can download films though?

• Advertisement

yeah but only from xbox live isn't it? no silly vids of you and mates trying that bike jump after a few vodkas to many or that vid of cute cats that always seems to find it's way to my fuppin inbox

Advertisement