Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for corp

Options
  • 29-06-2008 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Really new to the boards,and EVE so I'm sorry if this isn't the correct procedure or proper way of going about things but I was wondering if any Irish corps were recruiting? I'm not looking for anything in particular just a corp in general would be brilliant. But if I had to go into specifics I'd say a corp that was into doing missions,as I find that's all I'm doing myself at the moment. I won't go posting skillpoints or my rig as I'm pretty sure that I'm already doing something wrong by looking for a corp in here in the first place:o

But if someone is interested in recruiting I'd be more than happy to post some more details,if you want to give me a buzz in game I'm Count Belisarius on tranquility.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

id say the most people you would find posting here are in larger corps and not into recruiting a new player.

if you go onto the eve-online forums recruiting threads, there are loads of corps that will be willing to recruit a new player and help you out in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

id say the most people you would find posting here are in larger corps and not into recruiting a new player.

if you go onto the eve-online forums recruiting threads, there are loads of corps that will be willing to recruit a new player and help you out in any way.

I would agree with the above statement, probably have better chance as broken says on the eve-o forums, or ask in the irish channel in game maybe. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

What the two boys above said. Join ingame chan 'Irish' and post on eve-o recruiting section. As Brokenarrow said (who are you ingame lol) most of us are in the larger corps/alliances and don't take in new players. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Welcome to the last game you'll ever want to play :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

mamolian wrote: »
    Welcome to the last game you'll ever want to play :cool:

Thats a lie mamo, i still want to play different games :pac:

• Advertisement

jaysonia wrote: »
    Thats a lie mamo, i still want to play different games :pac:

idd, GTA IV, MGS 4, TF2, all taking my time right now.

Statso wrote: »
    MGS 4

GTFO NOW! :mad:

R0ot wrote: »
    GTFO NOW! :mad:

WTF? Have you even played it? its ****ing awesome. Even all the long cutscenes are really cool.

Statso wrote: »
    WTF? Have you even played it? its ****ing awesome. Even all the long cutscenes are really cool.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/99-Metal-Gear-Solid-4

R0ot wrote: »

I do like Yahtzee but in this case he is wrong. Funny vid though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement