Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome your New Mod....

Options
  • 29-06-2008 9:56pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am sure you you lot are aware this forum has gotten alot busier over the last while,with the forum not having a dedicated mod myself as Cat mod and seamus as Smod were the two listed mods I felt it was time this forum had its own mod.

So join me in welcoming Wishbone Ash as the new Dublin City mod,thanks for helping out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hey Wishbone!

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Congrats Wishbone Ash!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Woooo go Wish.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Keep snapping pics Wish, its your Mod duty :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

gurramok wrote: »
    Keep snapping pics Wish, its your Mod duty :D

Yes make sure you have the right answers....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Maybe just have a full time AH mod for directing and moving threads from there to here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Good luck Wishbone Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Good news- well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Thaks for the good wishes folks. I'm up to my neck in the Learning to Drive Forum at the moment with midnight approaching but I'll be dedicating more time to Dublin City afterwards.
    Dub13 wrote: »
    Yes make sure you have the right answers....:)
    Yes, I apologise for giving you the wrong Quay last week. It's embarassing. I'm even getting paranoid about the remaining pic in my current batch! :eek:

But ,with several thousand pics, I suppose I'm going to make the odd mistake and unfortunately that is what people remember. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Best of luck Wishbone ash, this forum hardly need any moding. Fairly calm and collected bunch of people if you ask me. You landed a nice one...

You get the odd "Dublin is a kip" thread, but its always posted by someone who sits on the couch every night, leaves Dublin every weekend and hasn't a clue about the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Congrats Wishbone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

grats!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The North Couny boy has done good & gone to a new job in the big smoke.

Congrats man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

+1 i think

Advertisement