Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers question

Options
  • 29-06-2008 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im looking to set-up an account for bonous whoreing porpouses
    I have a few questions i would appreciate if someone could answer

1. should I set up my MB account in dollars or euro's to reduce fees?

2. Im thinking about funding my MB account via credit card but that got me thinking why do people use MB instead of depositing via credit card directly to poker sites? Im sure ther must be a reason but id prefer not to have to find out myself through a bad experience.

Thats all i can think of now im sure there was somthing else .
    thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Hi DBC!!

In answer to your questions, the main reasons you have a MB account is for swapping money from site to site, much quicker than withdrawing to your credit card and then depositing again. Also, a lot of sites ask for ID when withdrawing back to your creditcard, which can be a royal pain in the ass, and some people's creditcards are limited to like €400 p/week.

I think it makes more sense to have your account in Dollars, that way when withdrawing back to your bankaccount, you only take the hit on the exchange rates once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

if you deposit money in MB with a laser card can you withdraw winnings:pac: from MB back into your laser card?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Leave the modding to the mods ppl! Stay on topic.

Advertisement