Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islam and mass deceit?

• 30-06-2008 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I don't know much about Islam apart from Mohammad never reincarnating, jesus being the most quoted prophet and that Muslims seem to believe in something similar to Karma, but I'm wondering what would the general feeling towards mass deceit be in the Islam community?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

stink_fist wrote: »
    I don't know much about Islam apart from Mohammad never reincarnating, jesus being the most quoted prophet and that Muslims seem to believe in something similar to Karma, but I'm wondering what would the general feeling towards mass deceit be in the Islam community?

Man, I think you need to read even a little about different religions :) Islam and Karma ?

What do you mean by mass deceit ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭the_new_mr

May I suggest going to:
    www.readingislam.com

It's an excellent source for educating oneself on Islam.

I'm also a little confused as to what you mean by mass deceit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Jannah

Ahhh, conspiricy theories- ANOTHER sign of schitzophrenia *shift eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

the_new_mr wrote: »
    May I suggest going to:
    www.readingislam.com

It's an excellent source for educating oneself on Islam.

I'm also a little confused as to what you mean by mass deceit.

I'm not really interested in learning about Islam, i was just interested in hearing the opinion of someone who understood the question.
    Jannah wrote: »

:rolleyes: I pitty you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

OP has 24 hours to clarify what the heck he is talking about or the thread is locked.

• Advertisement

stink_fist wrote: »
    :rolleyes: I pitty you
    And I pity the fellow who can't spell a 4 letter word like "pity"
    Of course, I have many other 4 letter words for you if you care to bend your ear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Jannah wrote: »
    And I pity the fellow who can't spell a 4 letter word like "pity"
    Of course, I have many other 4 letter words for you if you care to bend your ear :)

Ah yes, so I see your one of these "grammar Nazi's" who feel compelled to point out spelling mistakes and grammer errors as if they serve to remove the credibility of the person who makes these errors. Well it turns out that you yourself have issues with spelling...
    Jannah wrote:

There is no "t" in schizophrenia. Ironically you were having a go at "stink fist" for adding an extra t to something after you did exactly the same yourself.

By the way, are you some sort of neurological expert that you think you know so much about schizophrenia because either you are an expert in this field, or you think schizophrenia is something worth joking about which would reflect badly on you.

jordainius wrote: »
    Ah yes, so I see your one of these "grammar Nazi's" who feel compelled to point out spelling mistakes and grammer errors as if they serve to remove the credibility of the person who makes these errors. Well it turns out that you yourself have issues with spelling...

There is no "t" in schizophrenia. Ironically you were having a go at "stink fist" for adding an extra t to something after you did exactly the same yourself.

By the way, are you some sort of neurological expert that you think you know so much about schizophrenia because either you are an expert in this field, or you think schizophrenia is something worth joking about which would reflect badly on you.

Ah yes, and how many posts did you read my dear little boy till you could finally find anything? Bless- I wish I had that much free time on my hands... :rolleyes: Ooh gee whiz, I didn't realise that in order to make a point about something I had to be an 'expert in the field'- I suppose I'll just head off and become an Iman before I can visit the Islam board, then, yes?

jordainius wrote: »
    Ah yes, so I see your one of these "grammar Nazi's" who feel compelled to point out spelling mistakes and grammer errors as if they serve to remove the credibility of the person who makes these errors.

Nah, by creating his completely nonsensical thread I'd say it's pretty safe to say he's able to ruin his credibility all by himself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

with the OP banned and the thread just tit-for-tat slagging. Thread is over.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement