Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attracted to friend and being gay...

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Murder.1

Aw thanks for that shay_562 ;) Your probably right, I do see this guy as a friend. I'm just hoping things will be the same after he finds out I'm gay. I know that I will get over the whole "crush" thing, I have plenty of times lol

As for the LGBT soc - I was seriously considering it but I didnt. I dont know why, maybe because all my friends dont know I'm gay or whatever, but I dont think I can now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Don't know what university you're in, but the LGBTsoc in Trinity gets quite a lot of straight members - I badgered my straight friends to join to show support!

Even if your friends found out, you could easily say some bi girl you knew pestered you to join. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Murder.1 wrote: »
    Aw thanks for that shay_562 ;) Your probably right, I do see this guy as a friend. I'm just hoping things will be the same after he finds out I'm gay. I know that I will get over the whole "crush" thing, I have plenty of times lol

As for the LGBT soc - I was seriously considering it but I didnt. I dont know why, maybe because all my friends dont know I'm gay or whatever, but I dont think I can now...

Ah, you're only a few weeks into your first year of college, thats no where near "too late". I'm in my sixth year of college (after coming out in first year) and joined* the LGBTSoc this year. Once you start to know other Gay/Bi people it will all start to feel more natural and less like something you have to hide.

Advertisement