Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just crazy!!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 5:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, i may have posted about this issue around Xmas time but it's been so long i can't remember.

Long story short, i bought a camera from pixmania just before xmas and it was never delivered. Tracking information provided say that it was delivered and signed for, but not to my house it wasn't.

So, this was very VERY frustrating, I called UPS and they were pretty much not helpful at all, the guy basically said that it was most likely stolen.

I emailed pixmania but only got an standard automated reply, and i couldn't reply to that email address. The credit card company was contacted and as far as i know everything was going to be sorted and the money returned to the credit card (it was my mothers card).

But i spoke to my mother today and she said she was contacted a few weeks ago by by visa and they said that too much time had elapsed to have anything done about it!

This is just crazy, it cost around 300 euro and absolutely nothing has been done about it and no one seems to really give a ****!

Surely there's something i can do to get my money back??

If anyone has any idea what i can do i would really appreciate it.

Advertisement