Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

errors occurred with your submission

Options
  • 30-06-2008 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

I have typed two great replies to threads and i keep losing them

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Am raging mad at this time, can anyone shed any light?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Did you quote someone and accidently put the text you entered insde the quote tags? That's happened to me before and I couldn't figure out why it was saying my post was too short. Took me a bit to figure out. (I was very tired at the time!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

watna wrote: »
    Did you quote someone and accidently put the text you entered insde the quote tags? That's happened to me before and I couldn't figure out why it was saying my post was too short. Took me a bit to figure out. (I was very tired at the time!)

First time i mistakenly did and then the second time i didn't. I logged out and in again and it seems to be fine now.

I was very angry i lost two great replies:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

If I write something long and awesome I always copy it before I press submit. I learned this after losing a very long passage during the time boards kept going down a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If you're using firefox hit the back button.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Yep, if I'm using the quick reply, and it dosn't instantly go up, I'll do a quick copy, just in case :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement