Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry-cleaners out Parkmore/Briarhill direction?

Options
  • 30-06-2008 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know if there is a (good) dry-cleaners out the Briarhill/Parkmore area?

Or ideally the Galway SC - Isint there one in there? Comes up in Golden Pages, anyone know exactly where it is?

Failing that, is there any good ones in the Renmore direction? (But the closer to town the better as opposed to out the Oranmore direction)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

Hiya
    I think you can drop stuff into the Centra shop in Doughiska. They are a
    collection point for "Call Jeeves". I havent used them in a while,
    so I hope they are still running. Apart from that, there is one across from the GMIT, beside Scottys, and another one in the Ballybane shopping center.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I highly recommend the Laundrette in the Ballybane Shopping Centre. I only use it for the Club Jerseys but they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks a lot guys - Ballybane suits me 100%

Ballybane Shopping Centre - Thats the place where Kumarket used to be yeah? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Ballybane Shopping Centre - Thats the place where Kumarket used to be yeah? :pac:
    Yep! Ah the Kumarket, changed it's name many a time back in the day.

Advertisement