Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of Renting out a Room

Options
  • 30-06-2008 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im currently living in B'dare on my own. I was thinking of renting out a room or two and I've put a few notices about the place. I've never rented before so Im here looking for some tips and advice?

I do have two cats tho, they are kept indoors when Im at work, but go out as soon as Im home. They sleep in the kitchen at night as well. This might not go down too well with some people so I'll just have to wait and see.

Is there anyone out there who is renting in B'dare? What is the average rent around here?

Any other tips etc please forward on ....

Thanks a million

C3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

You could look at talking to John Leydon and Co in B'dare but I don't know if they'd advise you or not?!

Advertisement