Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gym on Dublin Road, Bray

Options
  • 30-06-2008 10:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know what that new gym is like on the Dublin Road in Bray, cant remember the name now. Anyone a member? Thinking of joining but havent heard of anyone who's been.

Or any other suggestions of gyms in Bray (not any further as I dont drive... so jackie skellys is out of the equation!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's peak health there was a thread over on the fitness forum a few months back.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055278393&highlight=peak+health+bray

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

Thanks Cremo, must have missed that! I'll check it out now, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Haven't heard much about it, must read up on that thread!

There's the Educo Gym on Quinsboro Road and then Curves aswell. Was just down in Jackie Skellys actually a friend of mine works there and was doing a session with her.. not all too impressed with it i have to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i saw that educogym there only the other day, shows you how much i am out in bray.

done a quick google and was brought back to boards on the third result.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055084678

safe to say i won't be joining it - popping 40+ pills a day :eek: i have problems taking asprin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

you pop pills!?! jesus, i was wondering what the whole "lose x amount of weight in a fortnight" kinda thing was about! Fat burning pills... i'd prefer to have made all the effort myself!

Odd place to have it also. My Mum goes to the star fitness place opposite Superquinn actually. An all ladies gym, she enjoys it, much prefers it to curves although it is similar but she said the staff are great etc. Worked out to be quite cheap for her when she joined too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

AMAIIM and Cremo, you've veered WAY off topic and are straying into personal abuse and ban territory.

No more warnings for either of you. If you want to talk fitness, go to the Fitness forum. If you want to slag each other off, head for the Thunderdome.

Rubbish deleted from thread. I can't even be arsed to move it to the Recycle bin.

Advertisement