Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC 20Mb - Impressive!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

The rumours of massive investment must be true. They must have gone straight to DOCSIS 3.0 on the back of a big fibre rollout.

The most impressive part is that seemingly ALL €40 signups have access to the 20Mb service - not just some network "islands" in Dublin.

The ante has been upped, I guess!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Done and dusted

hang on...hang on.

Let me get this straight, if I sign up to UPC and get the €40 package I get a 20mb line? I thought this was a 12mb line?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Shame I can't get UPC where I am :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I'm on the €40.00 and still haven't had the 12 yet, never mind 20 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

dgently wrote: »
    The rumours of massive investment must be true. They must have gone straight to DOCSIS 3.0 on the back of a big fibre rollout.

Is that not still Docsis 2?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement